Not sure what happened

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Pso13yr

Not sure what happened

Postby Pso13yr » Sun May 12, 2024 11:44 pm

Okay! So I was with this beautiful girl yesterday. I injected trimix 15 units before she arrived! It went smooth, no bleeding nothing at all. I guess the depth was correct too! I got a chubby within 10 mins. She came and we started drinking and talking. I was having that chubby for around an hour or more. After that we started making out and I did not get the full errection! Okay so I was anxious too so I did not even try to get physical stimulation. But that chubby became weak maybe that is why I wasnt sure. Did I get bit drunk which caused it? Not sure what happend!

frwmw1

Re: Not sure what happened

Postby frwmw1 » Mon May 13, 2024 6:37 am

How long you've been using injections? It takes awhile to get the routine of it right.
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

Sean762

Postby Sean762 » Mon May 13, 2024 8:59 am

Alcohol can make ED worse, JFYI....if you have a psychogenic component to your ED, ingesting alcohol could go one of two ways....it could help relax you and put your sympathetic nervous system into play making erections easier....or, if drinking to excess, it could cause 'whiskey dick' making an erection more difficult in normal circumstances. How you personally will respond to alcohol and Trimix is a combination of variables only you can assess. IMO, I'd be trying to eliminate/minimize variables to increase my chances of success, but as with anything, YMMV.
Last edited by Sean762 on Wed May 15, 2024 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kiawahgolf

Postby Kiawahgolf » Mon May 13, 2024 10:59 am

You either had a partial miss or your dosage is not correct. The alcohol should not affect you.

Martin6469

Postby Martin6469 » Wed May 15, 2024 5:38 pm

Agree with kia. Alcohol doesn't affect my Trimix result. A little alcohol might be a help in cutting anxiety when doing a new girl. Experiment solo with Trimix to get the amount right.
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

Budward

Postby Budward » Wed May 15, 2024 6:37 pm

I have been drinking each of my 7 episodes so far and started at .2. Works like a charm, hard within minutes for at least 2 hours. Perhaps you have to incrementally increase the dose and move to .2 next time. If that doesn't work then move to .25
I would have some Sudafed handy in case you see the erection moving onto 3 hours.
Alcohol does not affect the Trimix as far as I can tell and from what everyone has said. With the pills one or two drinks max (back when they worked).
As Jimmy Buffet said "Lets get drunk and screw", my two favourite activities at the same time. :lol:

frwmw1

Postby frwmw1 » Fri May 17, 2024 7:13 am

Nerves would have a bigger effect than alcohol, I think.
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

Return to “Injections”