Trimix NOT working, or am I to blame?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Bababooey

Trimix NOT working, or am I to blame?

Postby Bababooey » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:26 pm

Hi. Some advice please. I’m on TRIMIX, and my situation is not good. I was prescrided by my urologist. He prescribed me an injection of 20. ( I’m not sure about the needle, but I know the dose was 20). It appears to be not so much of a dose. The first time I injected, it worked, for 5 hours! Embarrassing trip to ER. They watched me and thank God I was fine. I took 3 Sudafed ( the proper one) and I still stayed erect for 2-3 hours longer, in th ER. They checked me for clots. Fast forward… a few days later went to my urologist and he cut the dose in half. To 10……now no joy, twice. Is the dose to low now, or I injected incorrectly? If the dose is low, wouldn’t it still work and it just wouldn’t last as long? Please help. Thanks

Musson

Re: Trimix NOT working, or am I to blame?

Postby Musson » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:45 pm

My non professional opinion is that you had two “ misfires”. If 20 unit gave you a 5 hour erection, then 10 should have produced something like a Chubby at least. I would review some of the videos on line and make sure you are hitting the sweet spot. Just my 2cents. And good luck.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

Shootanoogah

Postby Shootanoogah » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:35 pm

A visit to ER can make anyone jittery. My first injection was traumatizing as well. After that trauma, I panicked ( I still do). But I was advised, on this very forum, to take my time and “practice” without any immediate plan. This has had the benefit of calming my fear. I found the right technique, I know the type and length of needle i need.

I suggest, before anything, that you go back and talk to your uro ( I admit some are clueless). Good luck. Trimix can create wonders when it works well.
60 y/o. Sudden ED at 54. Pills and Acoustic Wave Therapy unsuccessful. Trimix (PAP 30/PH:05 / PRG 10) working at 5-7 units . LOOKING FOR AFFORDABLE WAYS TO GO BIONIC. Direct Message me of any affordable IMPLANT SOLUTIONS.

Bababooey

Postby Bababooey » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:30 pm

Thanks guys. I’m going back tomorrow

Richliveshisway

Postby Richliveshisway » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:08 pm

I'd suggest you consider seeking a new urologist. Your very first Rx dose should have been a tiny amount to see how you reacted. I have taken trimix since 2008, and had several docs since. They are all cautious with this med because things like what happened to you happen with a careless caregiver.

Martin6469

Postby Martin6469 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:44 pm

All good advice. But go through the "Injections" topic for many hours, and you will find good technique for hitting a corpus cavernosa.

There is more good technique information here than you will get from your urologist.
Attachments
Penis injection technique.jpeg
Penis injection technique.jpeg (507.78 KiB) Viewed 197 times
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

Return to “Injections”