Injection Location

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
shipper222001

Injection Location

Postby shipper222001 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:15 pm

I been injecting Trimix for over 2 years with great results. I always inject in the later half of the shaft from the middle to the base. Has anyone injected in the front half of the shaft and if so, what were the results?

Ive notices that the rear half of my penis shaft is much thicker than the front ( about a 1/2" more in circumference). Both my wife and I noticed that too when we have sex. I was wondering if I should start injecting in th front so that it will get thiuker.

terraplane

Re: Injection Location

Postby terraplane » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:24 pm

I injected once , about an inch down from the glans , and the glans got more engorged than ever before . I had always injected closer to the base , and my glans would never engorge , so I tried closer to the glans , and now no matter where I inject it still swells up . Try it and see if you have the same results .

Chuck
Radical prostatectomy Mar . 2010 age 63 , everything good except for ED . Have tried the big three pills , VED , and Muse , results unsatisfactory . My trimix formula is : 25MG Papa ,.8 MG Phento , 8 MCG /M PGE 1

Eugene

Postby Eugene » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:17 am

terraplane wrote:I injected once , about an inch down from the glans , and the glans got more engorged than ever before . I had always injected closer to the base , and my glans would never engorge , so I tried closer to the glans , and now no matter where I inject it still swells up . Try it and see if you have the same results .

Chuck

Interesting results. I will need to try that to see if that works for me. I have always inject near the base.
Prostatectomy and radiation therapy 2/05. AMS 700 implanted 9/17.

terraplane

Postby terraplane » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:09 pm

Eugene , let me know how that works for you , I was pleasantly surprised at the results . I always inject as close to the base as I can now , and my glans still engorges .

Chuck
Radical prostatectomy Mar . 2010 age 63 , everything good except for ED . Have tried the big three pills , VED , and Muse , results unsatisfactory . My trimix formula is : 25MG Papa ,.8 MG Phento , 8 MCG /M PGE 1

Return to “Injections”