caverject problems

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
timbostocklt

caverject problems

Postby timbostocklt » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:04 pm

Hey guys, I'm at the end of my rope here, im taking caverject and when it works its great, but some days it doesn't, and my wife just threw me out of the bedroom, and thinks I don't love her anymore and everythings her fault, im trying to find out what im doing wrong, I take 3mcg and some times it doesn't work and im sticking myself 2 to3 times a night so I can please the misses,also doubling dose on occasion, and nothing, my dick hurts and I need help............ :(

mandangalo

Re: caverject problems

Postby mandangalo » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:28 pm

You didn't say your age but let's say you're not even close to the age where you would get ED based on age alone. If all works well while your younger, is she going to dump you when you're closer to 70? If sex alone is giving that much of a problem, it's time to go see a marrage counselor. You may find your wife is just doing this to show displeasure in other areas of the relationship.

If every other aspect of your marriage was good and you are a loving husband, I don't think that would be her reaction. This is just MY opinion and MY opinion ONLY. I could be flat, dead wrong. There could be a larger problem here than ED due to her reaction knowing that you have a problem that is not your fault. Showing love, patience and understanding shows love from her to you. How about you, are you pleasing to her outside the bedroom? Do you show her affection without it having to lead to sex? A caress here and there? A hug? Kind little details or a simple gift without the need for a birthday or Valentine's day? My OPINION is that either she, you or both have more going on. Wait, isn't this an ED and PE forum? Sorry, I got carried away. If this bothered you, let me know and I will delete it. Same to the site admin/moderator.

timbostocklt

Postby timbostocklt » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:10 pm

Im 47 she is 36, and we have been dealing with this for over 12 years, my concern is the functionality, and why its not working consistantly, and after a while my dick really hurts after one or two injections, this morning, now my dick hurts too much to enjoy sex

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:49 pm

Timbo,

Sorry to hear that you are not getting consistent results -- and that your wife is acting like a ManHole (like a guy would react if women had ED !). But you are trying to please her I know.

You say you've been dealing with this for 12 years? But how long with the Caverject system? Are you a veteran of hundreds of shots or just starting?

First thing is that often Alprostadil (PGE-1) is going to give you some ache -- especially if you use enough to get a 100% erection. You can try taking some good strong Advils before to see if that will lessen the ache. One other possible issue with the ache is that you just are not always making it into the Corposum -- the inner tubes that fill with blood to make the erection. If your needle misses, glances off the tough sheath of the corposum and does not penetrate or even goes right thru and out the other side, you will get a misfire, but the PGE-1 can still cause a lot of ache and sting -- maybe even more so than a good shot would since a lot of nerves are near the outer surfaces of the penis and get irritated by PGE-1.

Also are you really doing only 3 mcg (on the Caverject dial thingy?). You are still pretty young and you did not say you had any prostate surgery where you might have gone 100% total ED so I guess the 3 mcg must be what you are taking and is working sometimes. I would not expect such a tiny amount to ache much (or even do much!) if it was injected correctly. I use around 20 mcg per injection and it gives some ache but is fine really (unless squeezed too hard). But I am older and have 100% ED from prostate surgery.

If you use 3 mcg per shot are you saving all the rest of the fluid for other shots? I hope so.

Ask away or explain some more ..like where are you shooting (9-11 or 1-3 o'clock positions.. up ,, mid .. lower part of shaft? ) Or anything else that might be helpful.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Return to “Injections”