Going tomorrow to ask for Trimix

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
jsjwjw

Re: Going tomorrow to ask for Trimix

Postby jsjwjw » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:38 am

Here's my follow-up on my original post...

As I said earlier I got a excellent erection during and after my initial trimix training session with my doctor.

Three days later I injected and proceeded to have sex with my wife. It was good but my erection was not nearly as intense as my first injection. My erection probably was about 7 out of 10 good enough for intercourse but not rock hard as my initial injection.. I was disappointed but my wife was pleased being as it had been a while since we had sex... So that's good.
Not for sure why but probably some of it was nerves due to it being the first time using trimix with my wife. Another reason may have been my injection location was not as optimal as my first injection and although I think I had 10 units in syringe I may have only had Nine units

So last night we tried it again and this time I went to 15 units and got a 11 out of 10 erection and my wife totally loved it and she is already talking about us having sex a lot more frequently now...LOL.

This time my erection lasted about an hour and a half and I was a little worried about that but it wasn't painful but close to it.

I "may" use 13 units the next time.

I had some Sudafed on standby but did not have to take it.

So at this point I would say my experience with Trimix is being super successful and as I said earlier I'm so happy to be able to have sex pretty much anytime I want to.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:47 am

That's awesome! It does take some adjustment to find the correct dose.
The best part is your wife wants more! :)
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

still_crazy

Postby still_crazy » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:55 pm

Awesome to hear that it's going well.
It definitely takes a little time to get the dose just right.
I'd say 1:30 to 1:45 is my typical erection duration... a little longer than I really want, but it seems to go hand in hand with obtaining the desired hardness level.
Age 66. RALP Jan-2023. Non-nerve sparing.
VED exercise most days, Trimix T-106 (30-1-25), 25 units.
Bending trauma around age 50, resulting in mild Peyronies.

Return to “Injections”