Trimix in Europe

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
ScrewedbyDoctors

Re: Trimix in Europe

Postby ScrewedbyDoctors » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:59 pm

I had really bad luck by going to a completely incompetent and careless provider, he injected me a high dose of Trimix on my first visit, left me leaving the office with a full erection and not telling me on what to do in case of a painful erection that last for over 2 hours, the paper stated that IS ONLY DANGEROUS if it last for 4 hours, and because I didn't know much about it, that what I did, not worring about my erection being hard for over 3 hours. Trimix is a VERY dangerous drug if is not use properly. I tell everyone on this forum to ALWAYS put down the erection down if it last for 2 hours, fo not take the risk
I had a trauma 2 years ago, caused me narrowing, dent and shortening. PRP injections three months ago=worse narrowing, and worse ED. Now I only have two choices: impotent or implant. Born in 1975, in a relationship with girlfriend fir 4 years

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:25 am

That's bad, but it's the doctor's fault. Any medication can be dangerous, if used in a wrong manner...
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Pumpkinman

Postby Pumpkinman » Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:48 am

Hunchback wrote:It can, but if used properly it's proven to be fine and have much better results that "monomix". And can "buy you some time" before having to go for an implant, maybe give time for science to find other methods to cure...

If not abused and overused it can buy lots of time like 10 up to 30 years of use in many men. Sometimes it works for longer for many people then oral medication does for people.

Pumpkinman

Postby Pumpkinman » Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:58 am

Hunchback wrote:That's bad, but it's the doctor's fault. Any medication can be dangerous, if used in a wrong manner...

You stated that you're having bad results WIth the EDEX after having good results for over 10... Is it that its just not working or that you have to up the dosage? Thanks in advance

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:15 am

Pumpkinman wrote:
Hunchback wrote:That's bad, but it's the doctor's fault. Any medication can be dangerous, if used in a wrong manner...

You stated that you're having bad results WIth the EDEX after having good results for over 10... Is it that its just not working or that you have to up the dosage? Thanks in advance

The general efficiency of the medication has dropped rapidly (as in, non-linear drop) for some reason. Sadly, there's no "higher dose" in Europe, as i've said even the official EDEX40 doesn't exist here.
I've tried using 2 shots in 1 session but it doesn't really change much. My doctors just shrug and say "it's know that over time the drug stops working", without any ACTUAL explication what's the real, physiological cause.
We are making-do by using EDEX20 and 1-2 cock rings, it's not as good as it used to be (probably 80-90% quality erection i used to get around 2008) but it's "serviceable" - size-wise i get up to about max size, it's the rigidity that's lacking but still can have vaginal sex.

That's why i really want to try out Trimix, i believe the added ingredients change a lot and considering how long i've managed with the simple, basic, EDEX20 i refuse to go for a life-long change such as an implant before trying out the other possible, less-destructive solutions. But no one would send a vial over to Europe :(
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Oldboy

Postby Oldboy » Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:04 pm

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:17 am

Oldboy wrote:https://www.farmagalenica.it/trimix-iniettabile-con-alprostadil-per-disfunzione-erettile/

OMG!
We are going for 3 weeks in Italy next month! But i guess that's not enough time to find a doctor, get an appointment and get the thing done. Damn :/
Anyone from Italy here, who can get me in thouch with their doctor in advance?

Luther

Postby Luther » Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:45 am

I am from the north of Europe. In my country Androskat (Papaverine Hydrochloride 30mg, Phentolamine Mesylate 1mg) is the only injectable option for ED.

However, if I combine it with Caverject (alprostadil) 20mcg, the effect is significantly better. Much better than increasing the dosage of either Androskat or Caverject.

Unfortunately, neither Trimix nor Caverject is available in my country. Therefore, I have to make my own Trimix: I buy Caverject from a foreign European pharmacy, and then combine it with Androskat. Not ideal, as the price is ridiculous and it's quite time consuming to order the product from a foreign source.

Another option, that is way less expensive, is to order Trimix from India (or China), and then hope your order gets past customs. I haven't tried this route.
26cm Titan (no RTE), Dr. van Renterghem (Belgium), October 2023.

harvey6389@att.net

Postby harvey6389@att.net » Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:15 am

There are are places to get trimix in Italy but very few. One is in Genove. I use caverject with Rabestrom 25 mcg strips. With some searching you might be able to find a famacia galenica a few other places. (compounding pharmacy) but as unpredictable as trimix is for some people, please be careful. One time with 7 units of 30-2-20 gave me a rigid erection for almost 2 hrs and and a week later 20 units same mix required some frequent touching tto maintaine. The only difference was a newer presciption. Not making accusations but mixtures are crucial so you need trust too. Caverject safer and more consistant. Good luck.

Return to “Injections”