Bruising

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
medman

Bruising

Postby medman » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:45 am

When I inject Tri-Mix, I use a cock ring to help hold the medicine in. Though the ring doesn't seem tight and there is no bleeding at the time of injection, the next morning there is a lot of discoloration on my penis. Does anyone know what is causing this or how to avoid it?
65 year old diabetic.

jtc_hunter

Re: Bruising

Postby jtc_hunter » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:19 am

That happens to me about 20% of the time. Are you trying different locations to inject? You , (and I at times) may just be off the mark a bit on locations.
54 yrs old, married 35 years
Robotic unilateral nerve sparing surgey
for Prostate cancer Nov.2010,
PSA now undetectable
using Quadmix 20 units

terraplane

Postby terraplane » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:42 am

I have had bruising a couple of times at first , determined I had hit a vein . I have two 1/2 inch areas on each side that are vein free , that I alternate injecting into........no bruising problems since............and I inject a LOT of times .

Chuck
Radical prostatectomy Mar . 2010 age 63 , everything good except for ED . Have tried the big three pills , VED , and Muse , results unsatisfactory . My trimix formula is : 25MG Papa ,.8 MG Phento , 8 MCG /M PGE 1

ontopher469

Postby ontopher469 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:39 pm

I have over 15 years injecting experience. There'll be no pain, no brusing, no bent needles and the needle goes in much better when your penis is at least half erect, preferably with a full blown erection. Push your needle ALL the way into your hard penis.

If you can't get at least semi hard, I suggest you get a pump for use just before you inject. If you have a pump, go all the way to a full erection. The harder the better. The needle goes into a hard cock very easily when fully erect. Feels great!!

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:16 pm

Onto,

I am hestitant to challenge your 15 years experience (vs my piddling 3 years). But you keep touting that you find pumping up (and even to the max) before injecting for the best shooting goes against my experience and I think a few others.

I've noticed that if injecting while pumped up (you using a ring too?) that the injection was then not as effective. Did not get as hard nor stay hard for as long as compared to using just a marginally fluffed up shaft to inject into. When we discussed this in the past we speculated the pump-and-inject was not as effective possibly due to injecting into all that extra blood which mostly would rush out again and take the Trimix/PGE1 with it when the ring was removed.
(or because vessels were already fully engorged the Trimix/PGE-1 had no reason to travel in to them effectively).

But, I have not done a pump-before-inject in years so I don't have any recent experience. Might give it a try tonite or for a few times and see what's up with that.

(I do tend to pump up to max size -- but only hours before injecting -- that does help get maximum girth for sure -- there is always some residual effect of pumping for a few hours afterwards).
Last edited by JimStars on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Tigerfan53

Postby Tigerfan53 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:14 am

Bruising can result from not compressing the injection site. Be sure to pull the needle straight out; do not twist or jerk it out. Then hold your alcohol wipe at the injection site and squeeze the penis for 3 to 5 minutes.

-- Tigerfan

shakerquaker

Postby shakerquaker » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:01 pm

I hesitate to comment in comparison with the depth of experience that so many previous guys have, but in the limited time I`ve been injecting, I find that I only get the bruising on the occasions when I haven`t injected properly. If the injection is effective, I don`t get a bruise. If I`ve missed the sweet spot, then I get a bruise.

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:32 pm

The ONLY bruising I have had was when injection ONLY peirced the outer skin and NOT the CC.

Ever since that one time i make certain the 5/16th inch needle is all the way in.

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

Return to “Injections”