Needle Plunger

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Waynebo

Needle Plunger

Postby Waynebo » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Hello...I am new to the site, and am looking forward to participating. I've been injecting tri-mix for a couple of months, with good results. Last night I dialed up a batch for what I assumed would be a normal injection event. After inserting the needle, I noticed the plunger was more difficult to press down than normal. I didn't think that much about it until I noticed there was no erection. My member also had some aching (dull pain).

Thinking back, I recall the injection site being a bit more forward than usual.

Anyone with a similar experience? Or any ideas about what happened? Thanks

antelope

Re: Needle Plunger

Postby antelope » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Sounds like you missed the sweet spot. It happens. Try again.
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

oifsps

Postby oifsps » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:03 am

I ve only injected for a few weeks if that but once or twice it was difficult to depress, then I read in another post that if that happens, dont pull the needle back out but back off slightly and move it around some, or simply press the plastic of the syringe further into it, attempting to make the needle go further in that way, and it should be easier to depress. Regardless it seems you want it to be easy to depress otherwise it might not be successful, so move it around press into it more whatever you have to do till it depresses easy.

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:57 am

oifsps...
I have been injecting for a couple years now. One of the instructions is, "if you feel resistance pushing the plunger, push the syringe in a bit deeper, so the end of the syringe 'dimples' the skin" , meaning the needle may be a bit short of the target. Also, you might try tipping the syringe a bit . At some point the plunger should be easy to push.

Good Luck

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:29 am

Bill and the others are right about getting it in further and moving it around if you encounter resistance. A friend of mine whose penis is very thick when flaccid told me that his doctor said to stick it in as far as possible so that it goes into the corpsa as needed. So if you are thick maybe thats the problem

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:30 am

Bill and the others are right about getting it in further and moving it around if you encounter resistance. A friend of mine whose penis is very thick when flaccid told me that his doctor said to stick it in as far as possible so that it goes into the corpsa as needed. So if you are thick maybe thats the problem

Waynebo

Postby Waynebo » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:23 pm

Thanks Men....I appreciate your input, and will give it a whirl. It's comforting to know that other guys have been down the same road and my "romance nights" will continue.

newly1

Postby newly1 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:38 pm

HELP! i have been a regular injector, usually works ok. recently my heart doc put me on warfarin, whe i injected after awhile my dick turned every color of the rainbow. Anybody have that happen to them?
Last edited by newly1 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

lexmc1945

Postby lexmc1945 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:03 pm

newly1 wrote:HELP! i have been a regular injector, usually works ok. recently my heart doc put me on warfarin, whe i injected after awhile my dick turned every color of the rainbow. Anybody have that happen to them?

It could just be that you nicked a blood vessel and have some bruising but as Warfarin is a blood thinner it would be worth talking to your doctor to see whether this may be the cause. Any form of blood thinner such as Warfarin or even Aspirin can change the normal reaction because thin blood spreads a lot easier than normal blood from the slightest little nick. That's why they take you off anything that thins the blood if you're having even minor surgery.
Healthy 70yo used injectibles for 20 odd years, Alprostadil, Caverject and now a variation of bimix.

Return to “Injections”