I've been using a Pos-T-Vac battery operated pump for 13 years. After practicing for a couple of months, I got it to work very well. I do require two of their thick medium size constriction rings to hold an erection (I have severe venous leak). Still, sometimes it can take up to 10 minutes or so to go through the whole process to create an erection.
Over the years, I've seen the Vacurect and was interested in the device. However, I've never seen any studies confirming its efficacy and have read mixed reviews. Still, the device looks like a major improvement over a regular VED since it eliminates the ring loading, requires less lube, and seems to allow you to use both hands during foreplay. My questions for users of this device are as follows:
1) To produce a full erection, I must pump and release the vacuum on my Pos-T-Vac numerous times. Can this be done with the Vacurect by physically removing the device from your body (since it doesn't have a vacuum release button)?
2) Does the pump create a quicker erection than a traditional VED once your apply the vacuum?
3) Do the constriction rings work better than other brands?
4) Can I use a different constriction ring brand on the device?
5) Do you clean this with soap and water? I've read you can't since the pump is connected and you have to take the whole thing apart.
Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests