Which pump is best

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Viripse

Which pump is best

Postby Viripse » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 pm

My econo pump is losing it's ability to pull and hold a vacuum.

I want to invest in another, but can't decide which is best, expense is a consideration, but I always believe you get what you pay for.

Any advice will be much appreciated. I live in a country where import duties cause a doubling of the original cost.

Thank you.

Vir Ipse.

regain-is-the-aim

Re: Which pump is best

Postby regain-is-the-aim » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:43 pm

Vir:

Suggest you send a PM to Paul and ask for his advice. Stay away from the expensive medical models. I have one, they are good but way too expensive and with little support from the companies.

Question- is this for rehab and stretch or is it for sex. There may be a difference is style if you want to use a ring with the pumping.

Good luck and what country if I amy ask.

Goos to have you here with us!!

Regards,

Dick
"Regain-is-the-Aim"
Dick
PCa-surgery 10/06

dtwarren1942

Re: Which pump is best

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:52 pm

I do not use a medically approved pump system so I can not comment on which is best. I learned about pumping on penis enhancement forums where comfort and the proper and safe level of the vacuum is the primary consideration. Although enlargement is the primary goal, erection quality, including ED improvement is also a consideration.

The pump cylinders I would recommend do not lend themselves to the easy application of a cock ring(I slide mine on after the pumping session) but rather have bases that are intended for comfort over longer periods of time. They most likely do not qualify for insurance reimbursement. The cylinders are sold separately and range in price from $60 to $90. The individual pump I would recommend is actually intended for break bleeding, but is extremely durable (made of brass) and incorporates an accurate vacuum gauge to prevent unsafe vacuum levels (you should never exceed 5 in/hg) plus a safety release valve. It is available at Harbor Freight Tools for about $27, but you can usually find a coupon in auto magazines to get it at one of their retail outlets for $17.

You can obtain a top quality acrylic thick walled (for comfort) cylinder in a size designed for the actual size of your dick at one of the following:

Boston Pump
LAPump
Vacutech
Pump Toys (VelSeal)

These are all US companies so I don't know if they ship overseas'

I have heard good reports on a UK company which I believe is called Thickwall Cylinders.

If you have any questions or want more information, please feel free to pm me.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”