Intorduction - Looking for a Pump.

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
hard drive

Intorduction - Looking for a Pump.

Postby hard drive » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Hello Everyone,

I learned about FrankTalk from Jack P. I was asking for help and advice regarding Penile Implants on a USENET newsgroup and we started to correspond by email. I recently lost my job like millions of other Americans and have a few medical issues (ED being the one that I'm most concerned with at this time). Jack suggested I get a VED to use until I can get an implant. Being unemployed and barely able to buy groceries right now, and still having 4 kids at home to support, he suggested I go to Frank Talk and see if someone here would consider passing his retired pump along to me.

Thanks for listening.

FD
harddrive

rdpugh

Re: Intorduction - Looking for a Pump.

Postby rdpugh » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:34 am

I use a pump too, but my current pump is far from being retired, so I can't offer you any help there. I have been using the pump since June of 2008, and must say that it has worked great for me and both my wife and I are very happy with it. I have ED due to high blood pressure and type II diabetes(33 years old by the way), but even with those two under control, they can still cause problems. I use my pump every day even if its not for sex. I use the pump to exercise my penis and to make sure it gets erect. Before I started using the pump, morning erections were pretty much unheard of. Since using the pump for exercise and sex, I am starting to get my morning erections back. Still have to use constriction rings if I want to use the morning erection for sex, and have to use the pump and constriction rings to produce an erection at other times during the day.

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:11 pm

@rdpugh

Thanks for the reply, a couple of people have contacted me regarding the possibility of sending me a VED. I'm 49 and also have high BP and diabetes. I'm tired of dealing with the issue and hell-bent on finding a way to get an implant. Until I can find someway to make that happen, it looks like the VED will be my solution.

FD
harddrive

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:14 pm

I found mine on e-bay. I think you will find that it is a way to bring the size back to normal. Sence then I have purchased a cheap one that does not weigh as much and a bit smaller. Easier to travel with.
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Thanks corvetteman3,

I have had a reply about the post already, and I expect to get one soon. I purchased one on ebay last year and it was pure junk. It lasted for one use and the pump broke. I'd prefer to get one of know quality. Thanks for the response.

FD
harddrive

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Thanks to everyone here. I do have one being shipped from a forum member who contacted me privately. So I should be all set in a week or so.

Thanks again,

FD
harddrive

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”