Length

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
DAVID 1

Length

Postby DAVID 1 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:25 am

Good Morning,
I have been working with a vac pump from the very start of my ED problem. I have increased the size and girth. When they measure which one will they use the injected measurement and or the pumped up measurement.
Your thoughts
Dave

Lost Sheep

Re: Length

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:51 pm

More information, please.

Who is "they" and what purpose will the measurement serve?

Lost Sheep

Edited to add:

I read through many of your other posts on this forum and see that you have had a prostatectomy and are considering an implant. Your question, then appears to be. "How will the implant size be determined?" The measurement is of the INSIDE space of your penis, from proximal crus (pelvic bone) to distal tip (your glans, on the inside). Tissue structures can vary from individual to individual, so outside measurements are largely useless.

If what I surmised from your posts is correct, you may want to watch this video of Dr Kramer measuring a penis. The measurement is at 1 minute 50 seconds into the video.

http://search.myway.com/search/video.jh ... uCNmahAWXI

Since you have been using a vacuum pump regularly, you may have already done most of the preparation described in this paper.

http://file.scirp.org/pdf/ASM_2013012514045982.pdf

The protocol is daily inflation for 10 minutes and clearly demonstrates that benefits are available from use of the pump.

1) Retention of size
2) Ease of insertion (easier for the surgeon and less discomfort for you post-op)
3) Earlier first inflation and use

You have been using a vacuum pump already, but if you do a daily as described in the paper (see the excerpt below) you will duplicate the protocol mentioned in the study.

"The penis is placed in the vacuum cylinder and the device pumped to the point where the patient feels a slight burning. The constriction ring is not applied and the penis experiences the vacuum for at least at least 10 minutes. Patient compliance is critical ..."

I hope this helps.

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

pghero

Postby pghero » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:45 am

What does he mean by "injected measurement"?

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:21 pm

pghero wrote:What does he mean by "injected measurement"?

The length of his erection after injecting it with Trimix etc.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”