In Search of a Tension Ring ...

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
beachbumbob

In Search of a Tension Ring ...

Postby beachbumbob » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:13 pm

I have looked all over to find a particular tension ring. It has a number 2 on it and is made of a soft white rubbery material. It holds a great erection, but is really comfortable on the penis.

Does anybody know where I can buy it?

I think I originally got it from Augusta Medical, but they don't show it in their catalog now.

I have tried a bunch of them that are the same size and shape, but made of clear silicone. They work, but are not nearly as comfortable as this one.

The one shown in the picture is what I need. This is the one, but it has already experienced too much fun and is breaking :cry: .

synack

Re: In Search of a Tension Ring ...

Postby synack » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:18 am

beachbumbob

Postby beachbumbob » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:07 pm

Thanks! I actually just tried those from Vitality. They are close to what I am looking for, but still not as comfortable as what I had. I should try to locate the sales rep that got me started on them in the first place.

bluene

Postby bluene » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:13 pm

have you looked at the Augusta Medical rings at:
http://www.erecaidpumps.com/erecaidbands.htm

They don't look like your pix, but they say they are new and improved which might be why they look different.

beachbumbob

Postby beachbumbob » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:44 pm

Thanks. I'll check 'em out. Part of the problem is regular use. I've found that it's good to practice several times a week. That helps reduce the sensitivity.

basicdesires

Postby basicdesires » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:49 pm

IMG_2930.JPG
I started making my own, since I couldn't find any strong enough to hold the blood in during intercourse and masturbation. Those available from Augusta, where my pump was ordered, were terribly overpriced. I make them for pennies using Thera-Band excercise tubing available in 5 foot, 25 foot, and 100 foot rolls for the very ambitous. It is available in 5 different strenths. I cut a length of tubing, double it up, place o-rings as handles at each end, and bind the o-rings to the tubing with a high quality cord similar to what is used in venetian blinds.

beachbumbob

Postby beachbumbob » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:37 am

Nice! Does that work with a pump?

basicdesires

Postby basicdesires » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Yes, that is the plan. I slip one over the pump first, pump my penis to the rigidity I wish, and slide the ring off the pump. The item shown was made from surgical tubing, which I believe is a high grade silicon. The Thera-Bands TUBING (as opposed to bands), I believe are latex. I haven't any idea yet which is superior, but as the use of both continues, it will be determined. I talked with a fellow here in the chat room, he is very happy with injections. I enjoy the fact that my penis is larger after pumping than it ever was from a normal erection. I have not tried injections, but will remain open to them. Perhaps on my next Urologist appointment, I'll ask about them.

A date with my wife last night went well. I used one of my rings and was able to stay hard much longer than with even a size Y ring from Augusta medical. My wife commented on how long I stayed hard. She enjoys the extra size from pumping too. I have gained nearly an inch in length, to 7 inches, and am 6 inches in cicumference at the base now. I would like to be able to get that kind of erection without having to put a choke hold on Willy, but my wife and I are happy with the results after my Robotic surgery last April. Pre surgery reading didn't leave much hope for a good sex life.

beachbumbob

Postby beachbumbob » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:29 pm

I'll have to try it.

Who knew that shop class would be so important for my sex life?

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”