Blister/soreness

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
dlbt567

Blister/soreness

Postby dlbt567 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:16 pm

Hello. I have been pumping for about 1 year and for the most part satisfied with the results. The foam sleeeve from uandmetime.com and the right tension rings have made all the difference. Every now and then i get a sore spot (always in the same area) on my cock. Its probably a blister or bruising from pumping. I am wondering if anyone else has had this experience
And what they did about it. The cause im sure is from pumping to far and to fast. I use the encore deluxe which does not have a guage . is there any good ed pumps with a gusge?

charlesr

Re: Blister/soreness

Postby charlesr » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:02 pm

I was always told just to give it a break if you get bruises. You will gauge the length of time based on the severity of the bruising. If they look black and aweful I would give it a couple weeks and then see how they look.

The medical grade pumps (I had a 500 dollar Pos-T-Vac motorized pump which was of NO CHARGE for me as it was covered by insurance. Get a prescription from your urologist) all have an automatic maximum vacuum limit. You can hit the pump button all day and it won't get to a dangerous limit. An trust me, it is still quite a substantial amount of suction - enough to pretty much fill the entire tube.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:06 pm

Bruising is caused by using vacuum in excess of 5 in/hg for too long. I use a quality "sex shop" pump with a vacuum gauge for 15 minutes to "plump" up my erection before going into my medical VED to generate the hard etection I use for intercourse.

If for some reason I bruise my glans, I use vitamin E oil and take a few days off.

pghero

Postby pghero » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:47 am

charles raised an important point: The medical grade ones have a vacuum limit which I also personally found very useful.

40buickcoupe

Postby 40buickcoupe » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:54 am

The encore is a medical pump, I have one also

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”