Ultimate Tension Rings

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Lazy Horse

Ultimate Tension Rings

Postby Lazy Horse » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:45 am

I use Ultimate Round Tension Rings obtained from Reach Medical. I am extremely happy with the rings and find them very effective. My biggest difficulty with the rings is mounting a ring onto my VED Pump.

Reach Medical, on their web site, has an Erecaid Easy Action Ring Loader, for $65. I contacted Reach asking for confirmation that their Loader will work with my Osbon VED system and the [u]Ultimate Round Tension Ring. Reach responded “It will work with the classic system but the Ultimate Tension ring is a little difficult to get on with the loader. You can make it work but you need to lubricate the loader and pop it on very quickly.”

I don’t want to pay $65 for a loader and encounter difficulty using it to mount the Ultimate rings.
Has anyone who use Ultimate Tension rings, found a ring loader that works well with the Ultimate ring? Appreciate any and all comments and suggestions. Thank you.

JimStars

Re: Ultimate Tension Rings

Postby JimStars » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:34 pm

Lazy,

For the most part I have only used Osbon rings ... which I am able to slip onto a thickwalled cylinder which is a full 2.5" outer diameter -- which is much much larger than the standard thin walled cylinders that come with Osbon and Encore pumps. I have used other rings similar to yours ( that also came with Encore pumps -- made from silicone rubber) They are tougher to slip on -- with the smaller ones near impossible. Plus the silicone ones break easier.

Also you really really have to shop around for the best prices -- Osbon used to cost around 15-20 .. but the lowest I could find was around $23 (with free shipping over 50 ) -- some places change 2X that for one.

Also, getting back to the cone, that is a pretty fancy cone to be sure, with a fancier price.
It similar but less fancy than the ones for Encore that now cost around $40 and come with some silicone rings which you don't need. I think the Encore Ring Kit (which has the loader) will fit your standard cylinder for an Osbon pump. If you give dimensions on inner diameter of cylinder I can check it for you.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Lazy Horse

Postby Lazy Horse » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:10 pm

Jim Stars

Thank you for your response and valued comments. The dimensions of my cylinder are:
Outside 2 3/8" or 6 mm
Inside 1 7/8" or 5 mm

Any additional advice or input will appreciated.

Lazy Horse

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:34 pm

I used Encore Impoaid for rings and to load them. I cannot load on my vacuum cylinder because it is the flaired model but the kit comes with a tube you can slide the ring onto, slide that over Mr. Willie and slide it off. When I used it I did have a bit of trouble getting the tube over my dick but now with reduced girth that would be no trouble. Judging from the inside diameter of your cylinder I think it would work. Yes I had to lube the cone for the tightest rings which I had to use but it slid on with minimal effort and saves damage to the rings.
I did not shop price but came up with this link. http://www.amazon.com/Encore-Impo-Aid-R ... B000M8BNME

The handles on the rings make them very easy to take off and did not inhibit intercourse in any way. They are quite pliable.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:21 am

I have this Osbon. When I 1st received it I found the loader will cut the rings. I learned to load the rings on the pump by hand. I can load any ring that way. They last far longer too. I was going to complain to Osbon about it but because I received my pump just before congress cut them from Medicare even though the VA still pays for them.

https://www.erecaidpumps.com/osbon-erec ... battery-1/
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”