How to keep other "junk" outta the cylinder

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
rglassva

How to keep other "junk" outta the cylinder

Postby rglassva » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:59 am

Hey gents - so I'm working my way to an implant - I HOPE - doc has me pumping 20 minutes per day to hopefully expand some tissue along the shaft to make room for the implant cylinders. My little guy plumps up pretty nicely but even with a slender cylinder, some "junk" (scrotum) gets sucked up into it at the base, not allowing the shaft to expand the entire width of the cylinder like it does up near the glans. I can keep the junk out if I pull down on scrotum as I'm pumping but as soon as I let go it sucks right in. Any thoughts on how to keep the "junk" outta the cylinder? Thanks, Rick
rhabdomyosarcoma - 1975
chemo/radiation
e.d. since puberty

dtwarren1942

Re: How to keep other "junk" outta the cylinder

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:09 pm

If your cylinder has a flanged base, you can get a silicone cushion to reduce the size of the opening while also increasing the comfort.

https://www.pumptoys.com/catalog/All-Pr ... et-88.html

http://www.lapdist.com/product/SKU50.html

I have been using one for several years
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:26 am

U and Me penile sleeves work quite well for this. In my experience, use the sleeve to plump it up, then deflate, remove the sleeve and pump up more worked best. info@UandMeTime.com
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

rglassva

Postby rglassva » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:47 pm

thanks - just purchased something that I hope will work - from the same place that I bought the pump. Leluv.com
Updates when it arrives.

Rick
rhabdomyosarcoma - 1975
chemo/radiation
e.d. since puberty

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:09 pm

Like Ali says, The Sleeve will keep it out pretty well. But they ain't cheap for something you are not going to need for very long.

But the main thing with scrotum and balls and a pump is, you hang on to your balls the WHOLE time -- no matter what never let em go until you slip on a ring or are done and deflated. If you do not use a ring (just pumping and letting out a few times) then you will just have to hang on to the twins.

Not sure how easy it is to operate your pump with only one hand. An electric makes it easy since it only takes one hand to steady the cyclinder and also press the button. Never had a manual so ...

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:28 pm

I purchased the long sleeve when I bought mine. Most brand sleeves are more a cushion than anything but these deal more with keeping your balls or in my case the cords mostly from being sucked up. They do come in different heights and diameters. I might could have used a shorter one, do not know, but larger diameter would have been nice but it was the biggest they offer and all that would fit in the cylinder. Being a grower, I could take off the sleeve once I had it plumped up. Skin tended to get mottled fast using the sleeve if I kept it on. Good luck on your continued progress.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

rglassva

Postby rglassva » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:11 pm

I bought this one - might be in my mailbox when I get home. . . update once I try it out.

http://www.leluv.com/catalog/product/vi ... egory/169/
rhabdomyosarcoma - 1975
chemo/radiation
e.d. since puberty

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:15 pm

Might work and reasonably priced. Good luck. Keep on trying. I am seeing progress in your future.

rglassva

Postby rglassva » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:04 am

So, the mailman delivered the sleeve around 5p yesterday and I was using it by 6p! Worked pretty well at keeping "junk" outta the cylinder - not totally but I think that has more to do with my skinny willie - even with the smaller opening - there was still a bit of room for "junk" to creep in. Even so, made for a nice session and more girth up/down the entire shaft. Will keep it up til June and see what the doc has to say then.
Thanks for the comments, suggestions, and support.

Rick
rhabdomyosarcoma - 1975
chemo/radiation
e.d. since puberty

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:25 pm

Awesome. If need be you can still consider a you and me sleeve. They come in different sizes. My first urologist who specialized in penile reconstruction had me pumping 2 times per day. Glad you are going places. Cheers from the gallery. d

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”