water seperator

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
muscleman65

water seperator

Postby muscleman65 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:04 pm

Has anyone seen a small water seperator to go between penis pump and cylinder to enable you to use water in cylinder without ruining pump?
Why is water recommended

alibaba

Re: water seperator

Postby alibaba » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:14 am

I have a water separator between the cylinder and pump on my present pump. The thing is a bit of a nuisance but I have gone through MANY pumps in the last 16 years. many because water got in the pump and rusted springs inside or parts broke. The water cup saves the pump plain and simple. I have used water for many years. Warm water just plain old helps the willie wake from the dead. I used to run the pump under warm water but in a few minutes it would be cold. My wife likes a cold house. My fifth appendage like it warm as summer. Nothing defeats what you are trying to do like sticking your dick in a cold tube. With a little practice you can learn how much water to put in the tube ( I have a mark on mine) so when you are pumped up there is still a little air space at the end and your dick is still covered in warm water. When you are really good you can drop your dick in and flip it upright and never spill a drop. I do that with the foam sleeve, then pump for a minute, then tip the cylinder down, take off the sleeve because I get spots all over if I leave it on for longer, then drop him back down , flip it up and pump for the 10 minutes. You can also hook it to your tens unit and give the little guy a little buzz. I put a screw through my cylinder to hook to, the other electrode over my A hole. When the plaque got so bad it took a lot of vacuum to pump it up, the excessive vacuum was painful. Adding a little buzz of current kills the pain so I can pump it up. Hope this helps.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:00 am

WOW Alibaba,

You need to make a video of your procedure... it sounds so complicated !!! (old men like me have trouble with "multi-step procedures"

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:58 pm

I use a brake bleeder pump kit from Harbor Freight which comes with a reservoir attachment that van be used to trap water. I never used water myself but have read about others who have used it successfully with water. It also comes with a vacuum gauge for safer pumping.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:39 pm

Warren is correct. I went through MANY Autozone vacuum pumps over the years. They come with 1 rebuild kit. They used to be better but they have gotten cheaper made so the handles break if you pump too vigorously. I finally changed to brass pumps from eBay at about the same price but they have started putting plastic handles on them now too. Not odd to find that the autozone and ebay pumps are the same exact pumps you find on high end sex shop stores for $150 more. $30 will buy the pump. I tend to get a little long on explanations. Probably to many years of having to lead thick headed pot smoking hung over nitwits step by step through the day's work. The foam sleeve ( I learned about on FrankTalk) helps to keep from sucking your balls up in the tube. Being I get red spots all over my dick after a couple minutes with the foam sleeve thingie, I just use it to get him primed, then take it of and pump w/o it. The whole process is quick. Most 75 year olds I know would have no problem. I've had strokes and all kinds of nice $#!t over the last 8 years and the doctors have told me for years I have the body and mind of someone in their 70's, but I'm only in my 50's. If I can do it, you won't have any issue buddy. Pumping your dick is one thing you can keep your mind on when you are doing it. There is only one goal and it happens to be one easy to stay focused on. Much easier to stay focused on vs. where did I park the car or what did I come in here to get which consumes 1/3rd of some days. My cylinder is a 10 inch Vacuteck with the flared base. bought it because my first cylinder was too small but that was before the shrinking dick from the prostatectomy. I only have to put 3 1/2" of warm water in it ( line marked) to have my dick still completely covered when pumped up to 7" or 7 1/4 on the best days. There will still be just enough air at the top that I am not sucking water with the pump unless I lose concentration and let it dip down a second. Pumps will pump water but they pump hard with water and won't last as long. Could not find any videos but did find this comment on a another forum:
My recommendation is to pump wet. For me pumping dry is (almost) a waste of time. The important thing is for the water to be warm (like a hot bath). The warmth helps to relax the tissues and will have you swelling up much faster than dry pumping. Eventually the water cools down if you pump for 20 or 30 minutes so replace it with a fresh lot. Just dont let the water get sucked into your pump. Doesn't do your pump any good and could be nasty for you if you pump with an electric pump and the water gets into the electrics.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”