I'm worried cause i had the donut effect

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
robbie2073

I'm worried cause i had the donut effect

Postby robbie2073 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:51 am

Few days ago after pumping a little bit more than the other days i experienced the donuts effect.
No emathomas discoluration or red spots or any kind of pain but this strange donut effect.
This i di before going to sleep when i waked up the donut effect disappear.But i'm worried if it could be done irreversable damages to the penis tissue.Anyone experience the donut effect is it really dangerous?

dtwarren1942

Re: I'm worried cause i had the donut effect

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:36 pm

I do a lot of pumping and have been a victim of the doughnut on many occasions. It is usually caused by pumping at too high of a vacuum or staying in too long or a combination of both. Anyway, I have not experienced any long (more than 24 hours) effect other than some discoloration which can last for a week or more. If the area becomes uncomfortable, rub on some vitamin E gel to sooth the soreness. I take vitamin E gel tabs so I cut off the end and squeeze the gel on the sore area. Discomfort starts to subside in an hour or so.

I now have a vacuum pump with a gauge and have learned to keep the vacuum below 5 hg which usually prevents the doughnut if you do not exceed 20 minutes. If you want to gain additional girth (temporary), you can stay in the tube for up to an hour, but you need to keep the vacuum below 3 hg.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”