Pumping How To Video

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
rdpugh

Pumping How To Video

Postby rdpugh » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:52 am

I have been pumping since July 2008 as treatment for my ED and to produce erections for sex. One big complaint from everyone is that the pumps just do not come with enough instructions. I decided to make a couple of videos. The first video I show you how to set your pump up and how to lube yourself up. The second video kind of recaps that info, since it was actually made before the 1st video, and I show you how to use your pump to produce an erection, put the rings on the penis, and how to take the rings off, or atleast how I take them off. As you will notice, yes these videos are hosted on YouTube, but I have them set up where only those who have the direct link can view the video. Basically if you come to FrankTalk, and check out the forums you will be able to get the video. Of course anyone can come to FrankTalk, but most likely those that come here wouldn't be ones who report a good how to pump video. Basically the videos are setup so that the general public will have a hard time finding and viewing them. Not too sure how long it will take the YouTube staff to find them, but the videos are up for now. It goes without saying, these videos are not safe for work or the eyes of minors. Please leave me some feed back on what you liked, on what I could do better, any other information that you want added in. I will be possibly redoing these videos as I have time.

The only way to access the videos are by clicking the links below. You will not be able to do a search on YouTube to find them.
Part 1 How to set up your pump:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-oxXOJ0WkI

Part 2 How to use your pump:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xap6AXTtDos

antelope

Re: Pumping How To Video

Postby antelope » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:11 am

Well done. Very instructive for new pumpers. Thanks.
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

franglais

Postby franglais » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:36 pm

x
Last edited by franglais on Sun May 22, 2011 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

gettingolder

Postby gettingolder » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:33 am

At last someone has shown a real live demo! Really appreciate your videos and well done. I noticed that after erection completed you didnt have any hinge effect. I use a Vacurect Bono VED and get a real hinge effect which I dont want. Do you have any opinions on this? Maybe its my pump or me?
Thanks again

rdpugh

Postby rdpugh » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:07 pm

gettingolder wrote:At last someone has shown a real live demo! Really appreciate your videos and well done. I noticed that after erection completed you didnt have any hinge effect. I use a Vacurect Bono VED and get a real hinge effect which I dont want. Do you have any opinions on this? Maybe its my pump or me?
Thanks again

To help with your "hinge", take a look at this review that I wrote on the USAMediquip Foam Penile Sleeves. The link to the product is in the first post.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=375

gettingolder

Postby gettingolder » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:41 pm

Thanks for the link re Penile Sleeves. I am not sure if they will help me with the type of pump I have. I have a Bonro Vacurect system (http://www.bonro.com/step-by-step-instructions/)which is a little different to the one you show in your video. With this system the tension ring is placed on the end of the tube first and then you pump your penis through the ring. When pumping is complete you simply lift off the tube to break vacuum. The tension ring is left in place on body end of your penis. Do you think the sleeve would work for this system? Please dont tell me I made a wrong decision getting the Bonro system. I fear that I am on my own in this respect when reviewing this forum.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:34 pm

getting older,
i think it could work. The penile sleeve would just be drawn into the tube along with your penis. as long as it is lubed up, I dont' see why it would not. The sleeve is NOT a lot of money. might be worth a try. any guy who has tried it has loved it.
Paul

rdpugh

Postby rdpugh » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Yeah, the part of the sleeve that goes up the shaft goes only a little ways, and is quite thin, so it should fit inside your tube.

gettingolder

Postby gettingolder » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:30 am

Thanks guys! I will give it a try and let you know.

Peckerwood

Postby Peckerwood » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:02 pm

Please look at my post regarding the missionary position after using the pump, RD. Also, I am looking forward to some advice, as I posted some questions at that point. Thanks for posting the videos. I use an electric pump and needed some reassurance.
Last edited by Peckerwood on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”