Need a Larger Tube

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Joey72

Need a Larger Tube

Postby Joey72 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:58 pm

I have been pumping for intercourse the last 8 months with fairly good results. I use a encore pump, medium foam sleeve and two osbon rings, we normally have intercourse twice a week. I only pump for intercourse but my penis girth has increased 0.5 inches( to 6.0 inches) at the base and over 0.75 inches (to 5.75 inches) at the head. The head increase was the problem my wife had during intercourse she just had trouble with a head that size but she has been able to accommodate me for the last few months. The last few times we have had sex after I install the rings it has been very difficult to remove the tube from my penis, the tube is just not large enough. A larger tube for the encore pump is available but I have the following concerns:
1) Will my penis girth keep increasing because of the wider tube? I just don't want the head to increase any more.
2) Does anyone make a cone for installation of the rings?
3) What is the best way to remove the rings for intercourse? Since the larger tube does not have any means for removing the rings.
Thanks Joey72

JimStars

Re: Need a Larger Tube

Postby JimStars » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:14 am

Joey,

First, glad to hear you have such success with pumping and that you have done your homework about finding the larger Encore tube.

Likewise I increased girth (and length too -- at least while pumping) in first 6 months of pumping after RP surgery so that I had to move on to the Encore oversized tube. (which still fits the Encore pumps mechanisms).
And yeah it is a monster compared to the standard Encore tube.

I suppose going to the larger tube did allow for some added girth, but I am not sure how much more -- I have not measured accurately for girth in a long time. But I can tell you that if I tried to use the large penile foam sleeve all pumped up my wife would complain a LOT that it was wayy too much girth. So be sure you have a medium size sleeve -- it will actually limit girth all the way up and down -- and as added benefit give really really good marble-like definition -- more so than if you used the larger sleeve. I can't quite explain why it is so, but is easy to see and feel when using the medium size.

But I say go for the tube.. You don't want your tender parts being sucked into the suction hole and like you said, getting it out of the normal sized tube can be a chore once you have gained girth.

Also, no need for a cone loader. Yes you might think you could never stretch the ring over that huge tube, but it can be done even with the tightest/toughest Osbon ring using just your fingers. But I am sure you will shoot a LOT of them across the room while learning how to get it over the cylinder in one motion ( and you gotta use two rings so that is two times).

Finally, because that tube is very thick walled as well as close to 2" ID you are going to get a healthy SNAPPPP of the rings every time -- just no way around it. But with the penile sleeve it is cushioned fine. When not using the sleeve it is a healthy SNAP.

Good luck with it -- it is a nice tube.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

ontopher469

Postby ontopher469 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:55 pm

Joey,

Glad to hear your success using your pump. I wish I had your problem with my coc k getting too large!.

muscleman65

Postby muscleman65 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:16 pm

Where can you buy quality tubes? :D I pump now but fill the tube

muscleman65

Postby muscleman65 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:16 pm

Where can you buy quality tubes? :D I pump now but fill the tube

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:45 pm

LeLove makes a reasonably priced pumping system as well as individual cylinders. Larger size cylinders are usually available; however, popular sizes are often out of stock. LAPump, Boston Pump, PumpToys (VelSeal), and VacuTech all make quality cylinders for under $100.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:59 pm

The above cylinders are for "sex shop" pumping systems.

My Agusta Medical VED has a 2" diameter at the base.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

tarzee27

Postby tarzee27 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:32 am

Hi, I'm new here. Does using a pump cause any pain?

alan46

Postby alan46 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:00 pm

Pumping, when done right, is very erotic and it DOES increase penis size if done on a regular basis.

Joey72

Postby Joey72 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:16 pm

If you are doing pumping correctly their should be no pain. I find a pumped up penis very pleasant. Since I started this thread my penis size has staplized at 6 inches so l am still using the normal 5 7/8 tube.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”