Need a Larger Tube

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
alibaba

Re: Need a Larger Tube

Postby alibaba » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:09 pm

My tube is 11 inches long and 2 1/4" in dia. I went to the bigger tube about 15 years ago when the end of my penis kept hitting the end of the old normal size one and trying to suck the end into the hole which hurt. Tube is longer than I need but 5 minutes and I have filled the diameter at the base ( tapers up the shaft). It is a Vacu-tech brand. Phone number says 415-673-8200. https://vacutech.com/product/mens-produ ... -cylinder/ They come in many sizes. Looks like they are they are still in business but what i like is it has a flare on the end that makes it more comfortable. I do use a large size foam sleeve for the first two minutes but it gets too tight, then I take it off and pump a bit more w/o the sleeve for my daily exercise ( which I've not one for 2 days). Very good cylinders and never had to replace mine. Pump is the same as you buy at Auto Zone for $40 and I've worn out many of those. they have many models w/o the flare and with comfort sleeves too. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alan46

Postby alan46 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:58 am

How long is your penis now with the 11" tube?

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:51 pm

Best I can get is 7 1/4" now. I lost 1 3/4" from prostatectomy and taking time off from surgeries or pumping burn out. I pumped 2 years 2x a day with out missing a day and just gave up. Tired of it. Then I noticed I was losing a lot of length. Every time it looked like I was finally get an implant I would go back to pumping but it was always shorter than before the time off when I was pumping before; then I would give up when the implant wouldn't happen again. As long as I pump, I maintain what I have, but 1 week off makes it very hard to get get to where I was before the break. 2 months off and the loss seems permanent. I have graduation marks filed in my tube so I know what I was pre surgeries and such. I wet pump with warm water. Dick likes warm and pumps better. 4" of warm water in the tube allows me to pump to the max and the water is to the top of the tube when I quit w/o sucking water into the hose.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”