Head room Reply

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Joey72

Head room Reply

Postby Joey72 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:38 pm

I have tried 8 times to post this on the Head room thread.
Tomas1 it sounds like you may have two problems 1) you may need a better pumping procedure and 2) the constriction ring may not be tight enough. When I first started pumping I was disappointed with the results using the info that came with the Encore pump. After researching this site I found a procedure that real works for me.
The routine is pump and hold for one minute at low pressure, release pressure and repeat at a slightly higher pressure, do this 5 times. Then pump for 5 minutes at the higher pressure and repeat this 3 times each time increasing the pressure. Try this and see if you still have the big head problem. Also when you get a firm erection mark the tube so you have a benchmark on when to stop pumping.
Have you tried the smallest constriction ring? I have discovered that constriction ring size and penis size have no correlation. My pumped up penis size is 6 inches at the base but in order to maintain a erection for 12 to 15 minutes I have to use two rings. I use the two smallest rings that come with the Encore system and with the Osbon rings I use the small C and D rings. Believe me when you have a large girth it takes several attempts until you will use rings that small.
If you decide to buy the larger tube it can be had for around $43.00 plus shipping, just do a search on Large Encore tubes.
I know the problems and time it takes to master a penis pump but keep trying it real works.
Joey

tomas1

Re: Head room Reply

Postby tomas1 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:18 pm

I think you found my problem. I always just pumped till I attained my length. When I was trying to actually use if for intercourse, the tension ring didn't rap enough blood to be useable. It was probably due to not getting blood into the main part of little Tom and also I only tried using one ring. I may not get back to trying the rings for awhile, but I'll certainly try what you suggested.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

alan46

Re: Head room Reply

Postby alan46 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:09 pm

I've been using an Encore pump for quite awhile. I agree that you have to pump more than once. My wife and I use pumping as foreplay. she pumps me and plays around, releases the pump and does it again. I also participate in foreplay with her. This goes on for 10 minutes or so before I roll the ring on. Try to make a game of it. I also made the mistake of getting the largest ring based on my penis size. I use a much smaller ring now but it is very tight, however I can penetrate my wife so that's the point.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”