Osbon or Augusta Medical? Manual or Electric? For exercise.

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
robbie2073

Re: Osbon or Augusta Medical? Manual or Electric? For exercise.

Postby robbie2073 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:59 pm

Frank Talk Admin wrote:Robbie,
I would go with classic. The manual pumps tend to give better control. The electric pumps tend to be harder to get exactly the right tension. The manual pumps are more responsive.
Paul

Thank you administrator but the two models are both manuals not just the classic also the esteem wich is another shape.
Between this two models wich you recommend me for training?
Seems with esteem you need to use just one hand cause is one piece.But maybe is heavier...What tou think about?

robbie2073

Postby robbie2073 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:35 pm

Please can you help me choosing the Osbon model between Classic and Manual Esteem and also help me finding a good website where i can buy with good price serious with the delivery in italy?

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:51 pm

i have taught a few men how to use the Erecaid Esteem pump. they really liked it and said it was very comfortable. If you can afford it, go for it. Since you live in italy, Osbon recommends these companies:
Eurel S.r.l
Lainate (MI), Italy
http://www.eurel.net/
Phone: 390293790214
Fax: 390293571443
E-mail: info@eurel.net

Tegea S.R.L
Bologna, Italy
http://www.tegea.com/index.do
Phone: 39 051 95.17.11
Fax: 39 051 95.17.17
E-mail: tegea@tegea.com

Hope this helps
Paul

privet

Postby privet » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Did any of you tried Dr. Kaplan pump?
It looks very much like Osbon pump, but also has a gauge.

privet

Postby privet » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Did any of you tried Dr. Kaplan pump?

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:46 pm

privet wrote:Did any of you tried Dr. Kaplan pump?

I have researched many non medical pumps and have purchased three for myself. IMO, Kaplan is over priced for a non medical pump. If insurance is not a concern, I own and recommend the LApump.com cylinder ($80) coupled with a Harbor Freight brake bleeder/vacuum pump with gauge and safety valve ($28) and McMaster male connecter ($4). I have been using this set-up successfully and without a problem for over a year.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

rdhill

Postby rdhill » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:30 pm

I own the OSBON ERECT AID and do not like it. It is very expensive, poor quality, came w/ no instrctions nor a rep to instruct you[which I understand the Augusta rep in Charlotte, NC, does], and only sucks [ones penis] occasionally. I am buying another one, not from either company above, recommended by another member of FT, which has a pressure gauge, which I need, or I would pump till I explode. I would certainly not recommend the OSBON System and the Augusta System has no gauge either. Hope this helps.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:19 pm

rdhill wrote:I I am buying another one, not from either company above, recommended by another member of FT, which has a pressure gauge, which I need, or I would pump till I explode. s.

IMO, a vacuum pressure gauge is essential for effective as well as safe pumping. Many good pumping techniques require pulsing between 2 hg and 5 hg. Without a gauge it would be extremely difficult to follow such a routine. 5 hg is the maximum vacuum pull you should ever subject your dick to for more than 5 minutes at a time if you want to avoid blistering,vascular damage, and the dreaded "doughnut" effect. I personally would not want to subject my only dick to unknown vacuum pressures.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

PhilcoGeorge

Postby PhilcoGeorge » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:32 pm

I have had a FIRMA MEDICAL Ultra, battery operated, for a little over 4 years and I couldn't be more impressed and happy. I simply focused on doing daily therapy for approximately 4 to 5 months and as a result my penis is healthier than it has been since my 20's. Also I could never complain that it is also the SIZE it was in my prime! Didn't know that was possible! What more could I want? I cannot take the medications due to strong side effects, but I haven't had the need. I tell you the only thing that I did was the therapy and everything was a result of a mere 15 - 20 minutes a day. My spontaneous erections today are frequent and quite impressive. (I apologize, where else could I say that?)

FIRMA easily has the best customer service possible, everyone treats you as though you really matter and they want you to be happy and get the results that you never expected to have ever again. Where else do we find that today?
I apologize if this sounds like a commercial. Today is the first day for me to be on this forum and I was interested when I saw that there was a "pump" category. When I read all the mentions of the companies I just had to say something about my experience.

I obviously want all my "brothers" to have everything that you could possibly hope for, and thank you for allowing me to share my experiences.
This site is a terrific idea! I wish that I had found it sooner.

Thanks, gentlemen.

jtc_hunter

Postby jtc_hunter » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:45 pm

http://www.usamediquip.com/products.php?cat=13 is where I bought all of my 'pumping" stuff. I bought the Stamen pump, which came with 2 of the usamediquip foam sleeves, 3 constriction rings, lube, and a nice little case for $200 . This is a medical grade pump and i use it for therapy and for sex. I have since ordered more sleeves and a few other items. They have been very good and I highly recommend usamediquip.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”