Osbon or Augusta Medical? Manual or Electric? For exercise.

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
billybob5898

Re: Osbon or Augusta Medical? Manual or Electric? For exercise.

Postby billybob5898 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:10 am

Hi Guys, I use the soma manual pump. I have severe ED caused both by medications and 2 heart attacks. I am using mine mainly for stretching. I have so much extra skin that it looks like I am uncut. I am doing this to prepare for an implant. Someone on yahoo penileimplant group said he did this and kept his length with implant another said he actually gained some length. I also have to use it to help please me and my wife. Right now I have a urethral stricture and he is wanting to get that cleared up before he does the implant. He may have to do laser on me and I hope at that time he will also do my implant. He installs the AMS 700 LGX which I hear is the top of the line. I pump till it hurts and then go a little more. My normal length is six and three quarters which is not bad but like any other guy if I can gain some I will go for it. Wish me luck cause I have only had intercourse 5 times in the past 5 years. My wife is afraid I will have another heartattack but I am only 52 and not ready to give that part of my life up.

antelope

Postby antelope » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:38 pm

Ask your cardiologist to tell your wife that your heart is strong enough for vigorous sexual activity. And then ask him/her to explain the benefits of physical activity of almost any kind, including sex. Anecdotal evidence is strong is that wives sometimes look for virtually any excuse to avoid sex. Just saying.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:54 pm

billybob5898 wrote:Hi Guys, I use the soma manual pump. I have severe ED caused both by medications and 2 heart attacks. I am using mine mainly for stretching. I pump till it hurts and then go a little more.

I wish you success with your Laser and implant procedures. However, I caution against over pumping. Over pumping often exacerbates ED and can cause bruising and even blisters which can put a crimp in your sex life even as meager as you described it. Pumping until you feel the first signs of discomfort (4 - 5 hg if you have a gauge) and maintain the vacuum at that level for up to 30 minutes is the best way to achieve an erection and/or possibly garner some growth.

This also applies to post procedure therapy.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”