New Procedure Sustains Sensitivity of Erection longer

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
dtwarren1942

New Procedure Sustains Sensitivity of Erection longer

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:07 pm

Yesterday I injected, but never had the opportunity to take it to a final conclusion. So, today, I decided to go the pump route. Normally I pump up in the VED for 30 to 45 seconds and slip on the Osbon band. However, this morning I decided to pump up and leave my dick under vacuum for five minutes or so to increase the girth a bit more. While doing this, I also performed about 25 kegels every minute to increase the blood flow (also increases girth).

At the end of five minutes, I snapped on the Osbon and proceeded to "pleasure" my wife for at least 45 minutes before achieving the desired conclusion. I mention this time frame specifically because in the past (at least 5 years), my constricted erection always started to loose sensitivity after ten minutes and become almost completely numb by the 20 minute mark. Yet, today, I went for 45 minutes and still had plenty of feeling (though slightly less than normal) right up until orgasm.

My initial thought is that the additional kegeled in blood kept the tissues healthy for a longer period of time. I will try this procedure again in the future and report back with the results.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

sliphill

Re: New Procedure Sustains Sensitivity of Erection longer

Postby sliphill » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:10 am

Hi, thanks for the tip. I am a 58 year old man with no real health issues, that has problems getting an erection lately without any stimulation. I have a girl friend who thinks that my dick should just get hard by itself. I might add, that she is 9 years younger than me. So sometimes I have to beat it to get it hard. I have never used a pump, and I am thinking of getting one for these occasions. Figure I will just go in the bathroom and pump up. I have one in my shopping cart on Amazon, along with an obson ring, a case, and aquagel. I am going to try out your procedure. Question, I take it that I have to remove the rubber sleeve from my dick, once I am erect? Then slide on the obson ring.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:08 pm

Hey Sliphill!

In my opinion, you should visit a urologist and start with an ED pill first. The normal progression is to use pills until they are no longer effective and then move on to the pump.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping

Viripse

Postby Viripse » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:33 pm

May I suggest that you read through the threads in the pump section? You will find all manner of advice which put you on the right track.

You must place a constriction ring or two, and or a sleeve before you reduce the vacuum. You cannot remove the sleeve then place a ring without loosing your erection.

The ring(s) should placed on the tube. Then slid off when an adequate erection been obtained.

Needless to say you should practice over and over again so that you can be ready, willing and able to perform in a maximum of 2 minutes,

My wife and i have found the pump to be a god send..... My penis is larger and thicker than ever..... I can last as long as I wish..... To be honest..... It has never been better,

Good luck..... The pump is not for everyone, but after the initial expense, there us no further expense. Certainly no injections...... or surgery.

Best if luck

Viripse

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:37 pm

Viripse wrote:You must place a constriction ring or two, and or a sleeve before you reduce the vacuum. You cannot remove the sleeve then place a ring without loosing your erection.

The ring(s) should placed on the tube. Then slid off when an adequate erection been obtained.

Needless to say you should practice over and over again so that you can be ready, willing and able to perform in a maximum of 2 minutes,
Viripse

Prior to obtaining a VED six months ago, I used a top quality penis pump for about three years which required me to exit the cylinder prior to sliding on the tension band. I actually had no problem with regaining and maintaining my erection with a few kegels. However, I must say the VED makes everything a lot easier and positions the constriction band a bit closer to the base.

On the other hand, the regular penis pump is equipped with a vacuum gauge which allows me exercise my penis with alternating high and low vacuums. It also helped me gain 1/2 inch in girth.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”