Coconut oil

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
JamesG

Coconut oil

Postby JamesG » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:59 am

It seems I read somewhere that coconut oil can be used as a substitute for the OTC lubricants and that it works well and is cheap. I have seen some of this at Walmart and it is very inexpensive. I wonder if it may be used with a pump to substitute for all of the locations it needs to be used?

April1

Re: Coconut oil

Postby April1 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:43 am

I am sure coconut oil can be used and it will be effective too but it is not water solvable and thus cleaning the tube, rings etc will be a major hurdle. Oils are normally messy to use.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Coconut oil is by far the best lubricant for sex or masturbation. It is easily cleaned up with soap and water. It washes out of linens as well and leaves no stain (unlike olive oil or other oils). It may be used with VED's but just requires some soap - or any cleaning detergent like windex, dish soap, etc. Do not use it with condoms or latex. It does not break down silicone, but water based lubes work better with silicone toys.

Viripse

Postby Viripse » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:48 pm

I agree 100% with FT Admin, but suggest that coconut butter is equally good But is less messy. I find it unnecessary to trim or shave my pubic hair, which I personally dislike. I can pull a vacuum with the pump and constriction ring on its own, or using a sheath too.

It is quickly absorbed into the skin, which, I believe is a good thing. I even put the butter on my face for it prevents the dryness and scalyness that seems to be common with older skin like mine,

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:33 pm

JG,

I've been using Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
for a couple years. But never have used it with my VED pump or rings. Good to know it does not affect silicone .. but the Osbon rings that I use are not made from silicone they are some kind of rubber (which is why they are so damned good) so I am not sure if I should use it with them -- probably not.

I have some broken osbon rings (a pink and a tan) .. maybe will do a short term study to see if they detriorate or not over time when coconut oil is applied to them.

Also Amazon has the best prices for Nutiva .. TWO 15oz jars for less than $15 (and free shipping). Walmart was $10 for 1 jar i saw on their website.

Whatever you buy it should be Raw, Cold Pressed, Extra Virgin coconut oil .. not any other processed kind.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Jollis

Postby Jollis » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:02 am

My wife's gynecologist just recent recommend that we use Uberlube. It is only sold on Internet. I found it on Amzon.com. It is the best lube I have ever used. It is silky smooth and leaves no sticky mess after it dries. Evidently it is absorbed into your skin. Even after it dissipates, your skin feel slick for a while. I am using it with my pump and it is great! No mess!!!

fnrldir07

Postby fnrldir07 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:47 am

There is a lubricant that I use to masturbate with and use for anal and vaginal sex with it is called boy butter. There website is www.boybutter.com and they have some if you are gay that works excellent for anal sex with male or female and they have one that is condom compatible and vaginal compatible they are excellent. This is the only lube I use and it feels really good to masturbate with. It doesn't leave a stain on the sheets either. I have been using it for years a friend of mine turned me onto it.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”