Brusing of shaft at sleeve seal

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
nuguy2

Brusing of shaft at sleeve seal

Postby nuguy2 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:36 am

Just started pumping recently for pre implant stretching. I have a sex shop cheap pump witch came with a tapered sleeve .... had a very small opening so I had to trim back for larger opening. My question is this: Should the sleeve pressing against shaft provide seal or should the face of cylinder press into pubic region for the seal. The pump seems to work well as far as stretching me ... already have residual length improvement but rather sore around base of shaft. It seems to have bruised the shaft.

dtwarren1942

Re: Brusing of shaft at sleeve seal

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:33 am

The problem with cheap sex shop cylinders is that the base rim is too thin and it cuts into your fat pad causing bruising. The vacuum seal is supposed to e created by the fit of the cylinder base on the fat pad. Shaving the pubic hair in that region helps with the seal.

You might want to consider a silicone collar from PumpToys.com. They cost about $20, but the comfort improvement is worth the cost. Not sure if it will fit your cylinder, but the web site provides a sizing choice. There are also less expensive but thinner sleeves available on the Internet. Try a Google search. I came up with the following:
http://www.amazon.com/Colt-Silicone-Pen ... B000SRTYR0
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Bionic_by_AMS

Re: Brusing of shaft at sleeve seal

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:24 am

nuguy2,
I too recommend a (padded) silicone pump seal ... pads the "fat pad" from the cylinder digging in and pads the base of the shaft also. It fits various size cylinders and lasts about 6 months of daily use ... ($10)
http://www.amazon.com/California-Exotics-Universal-Sleeve-Pumps/dp/B002JINMJ2/
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”