Irritation from pumping

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
losangeles

Irritation from pumping

Postby losangeles » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:11 pm

Question: I have been pumping daily for about 20-30 minutes in preparation for Sept 2013 penile implant.. I use plenty of lube and have excellent results with the erection. My question is that i have noticed that i have some irritation at the rim of the head of my penis. The skin is sensitive to touch. I also have some darkening of the rim of the head. is this normal, or am i over-pumping. I pump several times and release the pressure adding an additional pump or two each time i resume pumping. i usually have 2-3 minutes between pumping to allow for blood exchange. how much do you guy pump. i continue to pump till i have a full erection with only a little discomfort and this is mostly at the base of the tube pressing into my pubic bone. I welcome any and all advice. thanks

dtwarren1942

Re: Irritation from pumping

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:32 pm

What you describe is usually caused by using too much vacuum causing some miner brushing or small ruptures of the capularies. You should cut back on the extra pumps.

I have a vacuum gauge on my pump and I never let the vacuum exceed 5 in/hg. I have left my dick under vacuum for 30 minutes plus without any bruising though my remaining foreskin (I am cut) remains swollen for an hour or two after the pumping session.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

losangeles

Re: Irritation from pumping

Postby losangeles » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:05 am

Thanks for the advice. i have ceased pumping till the irritation goes away. I will start pumping again but use less suction and start to build up slowly. my point in pumping is to hopefully not lose to much in length and girth with the implant. This may be foolish and a waste of time, but with all that i have read this is the way to go before implant. am i wasting my time. pumping was also suggested by my uro. thanks so much.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”