VED suggestions between Encore and Vacurect

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
rjc2592

VED suggestions between Encore and Vacurect

Postby rjc2592 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:29 pm

I’m in the process of buying a VED on suggestion from my GU nurse practitioner. I will be using it for intercourse. I am trying to decide between an Encore and a Vacurect. Suggestions would be most appreciated along with tips on the one you suggest. Thanks

Alan810

Re: VED suggestions between Encore and Vacurect

Postby Alan810 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:40 pm

You didn't say whether you needed to use it with rings. I used to use the Vacurect system, but their rings did not do the job for me. It is an easy system to apply rings but the pump is a little more complicated. I never tried the Encore pump but did use their rings - again same problem. I did try the Osbon Erecaid rings on the Vacurect pump and did enjoy success, but it was difficult to apply the rings. Finally wound up with the Osbon Erecaid pump and constriction rings. The pump is similar to the Encore, but the Osbon ring installer works great. Problem solved!
85 yrs old. Married 42 yrs. On meds for B/P, Cholesterol and BPH. Greenlight procedure yrs ago. 30 yrs ED w/Retrograde Ejaculations. Tried Pills, Injections & different pumps. Excellent results with ErecAId pump & Beige D & Gray D rings.

OpenGtuning

Postby OpenGtuning » Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:09 pm

I just got the encore deluxe. It works well but I wish now I would have bought one with a vacuum gauge because I don;t know how long to run the pump other than if it starts to hurt, stop. It gets me maybe half erect so maybe I'm not using the right amount of vacauum or time.

I didn't get it so much for intercourse so I haven't tried the rings. I got it to make a "larger target area" for trimix injections and it does that. I am clean shaven and haven't had to use the lube or pads to get a good seal.

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:24 pm

I use the Encore Deluxe with Osbon rings. 2 Osbon rings fit on the cylinder, if you should happen to need 2 rings.
The Deluxe version has a mechanical and an electric pump. I think it runs about $125.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

rjc2592

Postby rjc2592 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:11 am

Yes I’ll be using rings. As I’m using it for intercourse I would lose my erection without a ring. The Vacurect ring looks like it would be difficult to remove

Alan810

Postby Alan810 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:15 pm

RJC...
All constriction rings appear to be difficult to remove especially if they have to be tight enough to cut of blood from getting out. Once you are flaccid and using a lot of water base lubricant, it's not a problem. If you are not flaccid and the time is up, just stretch the ring/s/ as much as possible to let the blood flow out of the veins, and then you'll be soft enough to remove it/them. To alleviate your fear, you might want to keep a scissors handy at first.
85 yrs old. Married 42 yrs. On meds for B/P, Cholesterol and BPH. Greenlight procedure yrs ago. 30 yrs ED w/Retrograde Ejaculations. Tried Pills, Injections & different pumps. Excellent results with ErecAId pump & Beige D & Gray D rings.

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:32 am

difficult to remove

The main difficulty is when you remove some pubic hair along with the ring(s).
I always figured if the ring(s) can fit on a ved cylinder they can slide off my dick.

When you are new to ved's you should "practice" inflating then deflating until you become facile with the process.
Only then should you move onto using ring(s). It is a process finding the right brand, the right size, and the right number that work for you.
When finding the correct combo you will also get practice in removing the restriction.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”