Medical Grade VED Any good providers with proper sizing?

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
alexkidd69

Medical Grade VED Any good providers with proper sizing?

Postby alexkidd69 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:55 pm

Medical Grade VED [b]Any good medical providers with proper sizing? [/b]My provider says they may cover a VED, with prior approval. Is anyone aware of good providers out there, who can provide proper sizing etc? I saw reviews etc and the encore seemed to offer the best deal for the money. However it uses a plastic sheet, to "seal off" the penis end, and the tube is so large that it keeps trying to bring my scrotum and testicles into the penis chamber. Needleess to say this does not encourage me to pump very often! I believe the urologist would need to request prior approval of a specifc model VED, and the provider be ready willing and able to provide whatever additional information the insurance may require.

dtwarren1942

Re: Medical Grade VED Any good providers with proper sizing?

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:34 pm

A number of years ago I purchased a Soma system through Augusta Medical. Its a bit expensive but my model came with two cylinder sizing inserts. I noticed an the web site that they now offer a package with several different cylinder sizes.

My erection has a girth of about 5.5” and my Encore ImpoAid system works well for my size.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

silver daddy 1960

Re: Medical Grade VED Any good providers with proper sizing?

Postby silver daddy 1960 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:13 pm

I also have a Soma from Augusta Medical. It was fully covered (like $300) by my insurance, however I did not choose it, the medical equipment pharmacy sent it to me as a prescription from the Dr. (post Prostate removal). The poor guy from the medical equipment pharmacy called to ask for my length and girth lol. Poor guy was so embarrassed.
63 yrs old, NYC, DR. Eid Titan Coloplast Dec 10, 2021

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”