Question about ring

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
JamesG

Question about ring

Postby JamesG » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:03 pm

I have been having outstanding results with the pump and some round rings. But, I was wondering if anyone makes a ring that is not circular inside, but has the tabs at 3 positions. I know Osbon and others make these but everyone I have seen have very flimsy external ears. A quick review of them reveals the fact that the ears quickly break. I have tried a few and it is shocking how easily they break. Surely, someone has some with thicker ears. If anyone knows of some, please advise.
Also, does the non-circular circumference yield any tangible benefits?

Thanks to all!

JimStars

Re: Question about ring

Postby JimStars » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:15 pm

James,

Yes you have hit on the main issue with Osbon rings -- the lobes. But I was able to preserve them for over a year of frequent use ( even on the A-rings which are even more fragile).

I do this by not using the lobes to actually remove the ring, which would be wicked painful to do anyways since the lobes are not strong enough to stretch out the ring. I only use the lobes to help lift a little bit of the ring so I can dig both forefingers UNDER the ring and then use forefingers only to stretch it some side to side and then the ring comes off without much pain and you are not using the lobes to do any of the heavy lifting.

So give that a try... can't say about the Osbon asymmetrical shape .. it stretches so much that it just conforms to the shaft (mostly round) anyways.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

3mtrship

Postby 3mtrship » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:04 am

Hi Guys,

These rings work real well. They come in several different sets. Mine are over 3 years old and just fine.

Good vendor and decent prices: http://www.noogleberry.com/shop/penis-e ... at_33.html

Jim

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:47 pm

I agree with JimStars. Use the "lobes" on the Osbon to lift and force forefingers under the band and use fingers to remove the band. I also use the fingers to try and force the band closer to base. I always add a little more lube to fingers and shaft to make the process work more smoothly. The loop at the top allows a bit of circulation through th dorsal artery which allows it to stay on a little longar than a standard ring and the lower loop makes it easier (though I would not say easy) to ejaculate.

I have been using mine several times a week for over a year without any problems. I also find that their "thinness" makes them less obtrusive.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:48 am

JamesG wrote:Surely, someone has some with thicker ears

I have found this one quite durable and can be worn while pumping ... ($4.93)
http://www.amazon.com/California-Exotics-Commander-Erection-Enhancer/dp/B002JINOGI/
ring4pump.jpg
ring4pump.jpg (12.05 KiB) Viewed 2854 times

This ring is big enough to slide over pump prior to releasing the pressure ... fully adjustable and easy to manage ... (($8.64)
http://www.amazon.com/California-Exotics-Sean-Michaels-Love/dp/B002JINO9A/
adjustable.jpg
adjustable.jpg (10.97 KiB) Viewed 2858 times
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”