Asking for VED Pumping Opinion/Advice

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Anonymous FT Member

Re: Asking for VED Pumping Opinion/Advice

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:53 pm

Alan810 wrote:Loading both rings on the VED before pumping saves time. I push both off the VED on onto me at the same time. Remember that time is of essence as you have to have them removed before 30 minutes...keep an eye on the clock to be safe.

When you apply that much pressure, how do you stay comfortable and not like the rings are pinching off your penis?

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:54 pm

I would say go for a pump or maybe just try some kind of rings. Rings would definitely be the easiest and probably cheapest. You sound like a good candidate for these things.

Alan810

Postby Alan810 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:15 pm

To be honest, I really don't notice the pressure. The only difference I notice is that the erection is stiffer than I remember it being when it used to occur naturally. I this that is controllable by the amount of pumping - a little less might allow it to be more flexible if that what's wanted. I'm so happy to be able to have a good erection that the pressure is not an issue. Keep us posted on your progression/experimentation with the VED and ring/s, for the benefit of others.
84 yrs old. Married 40 yrs. On meds for B/P, Cholesterol and BPH. Greenlight procedure yrs ago. 30 yrs ED w/Retrograde Ejaculations. Tried Pills, Injections & different pumps. Excellent results with ErecAId pump & Beige D & Gray D rings.

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:46 pm

Alan810 wrote:To be honest, I really don't notice the pressure. The only difference I notice is that the erection is stiffer than I remember it being when it used to occur naturally. I this that is controllable by the amount of pumping - a little less might allow it to be more flexible if that what's wanted. I'm so happy to be able to have a good erection that the pressure is not an issue. Keep us posted on your progression/experimentation with the VED and ring/s, for the benefit of others.

Sorry my first question wasn't very clear. What I was wondering when you apply two tight rings at the base of your penis, does it feel like a tourniquet or like it will squeeze your penis too much?

When I messed around with the rings that came with my Encore VED, the rings were rather tight and when they slid off the cylinder onto my penis they came off in a quick clamping down motion that was quite startling. As if I had just put my penis in a snare or constricting trap.

Alan810

Postby Alan810 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:01 pm

When the ring/s/ are removed from the VED there is a snapping sound and feel. It should not be a concern being tight - that what makes them rings work. Think of it this way: you can easily compress or squeeze your flaccid penis with no discomfort - the erect penis isn the same, just engorged with blood - no bones or muscles. Just be careful not to over pump if your penis does not hurt in the VED, the rings are fine. If you try to get some extra length or girth while pumping (too much) you can do some temporary damage to the blood vessels under the skin. That happened to me in the beginning, but now I just pump for a good, solid erection and not for any other reason. Also, I believe that daily exercise by pumping, without rings can stimulate the blood flow and valves, but again don't overdo it. Hope this answers your questions and concerns.
84 yrs old. Married 40 yrs. On meds for B/P, Cholesterol and BPH. Greenlight procedure yrs ago. 30 yrs ED w/Retrograde Ejaculations. Tried Pills, Injections & different pumps. Excellent results with ErecAId pump & Beige D & Gray D rings.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:44 pm

I do and agree with Allen above.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:43 pm

the rings were rather tight and when they slid off the cylinder onto my penis they came off in a quick clamping down motion that was quite startling. As if I had just put my penis in a snare or constricting trap.

The purpose of the rings are to keep the pumped blood from flowing out of the penis thereby maintaining an erection.
There is a 20 to 30 minute time limit after which the rings should be removed.
I have found one of these http://uandmetime.com/products/store/#! ... ry=1213450
greatly lessens the "snap" and helps the discomfort of tight rings.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Cyclops

Postby Cyclops » Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:30 pm

I want to use a VED with my implant, have anyone tried this and will it help engorge your glands?
My glands is like Darth Vaders Helmet instead of the Dark Helmet.
40 years old, married for 6 years, ED for 3 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 2 months. Coloplast Titan put in 09-12-22,Dr.Tajkarimi, Leesburg, VA. 22cm + 1cm RTE.

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:52 am

...only difference I notice is that the erection is stiffer...
I'm so happy to be able to have a good erection that the pressure is not an issue.

Exactly! When I first started using a pump for sex there was more discomfort than a "normal" erection. I was(still am) so thrilled to have a super stiff erection that the discomfort was just background noise.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”