What am I doing wrong?

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Iloveburritos

What am I doing wrong?

Postby Iloveburritos » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:54 pm

I am having the surgery in November. I am trying to make up lost inches. I am down to about 4.25 inches.

I purchased a LeLuv 2.5” pump to make up the size prior to surgery. However, I camp to figure it out. When I put it on my stomach, I feel the pull. However when I put it around my dick, I don’t get any pressure. Is it because the pump is too big? Is it because of my pubes?

Do I need to buy a new pump

Help!!!!

azmike

Re: What am I doing wrong?

Postby azmike » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:59 pm

You must create a good deal at the base. Shave your pubes. Use lube. Once it is sealed you will feel the pressure and pull. If it works on your stomach it will work on your Dick. Your stomach is easy to get a good seal. Patience and Persistence.

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:12 pm

Like the other member suggested, you have to get a good seal. You said you have a 2.5 cylinder, so it could be possible that it is slightly too big. You might have to do what was suggested to me, and get a donut cushion. The one that I purchased is made of silicone. They fit on the bottom of your cylinder and create some padding and hopefully a good seal.

I was having scrotal skin slipping and creeping into the vacuum chamber. Definitely not ideal and not comfortable.

Alan810

Postby Alan810 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:05 pm

I use a shield from Encore which helps. You just have to make sure it's flat under the VED and not bunched up.
https://www.amazon.com/Encore-Shield-Sc ... B07FQZQG9G
84 yrs old. Married 40 yrs. On meds for B/P, Cholesterol and BPH. Greenlight procedure yrs ago. 30 yrs ED w/Retrograde Ejaculations. Tried Pills, Injections & different pumps. Excellent results with ErecAId pump & Beige D & Gray D rings.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”