Erectile dysfunction and numbness after over penis pumping

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Pumpingvictum

Erectile dysfunction and numbness after over penis pumping

Postby Pumpingvictum » Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:17 am

When i was 19 years old i read about penis enlargment exersise.
I made home made one. After use for a While or over use. I found that my peins is numb and i had lower erection quality which turn me crazy.
I go to many urolgiests without clear solution. I do doppler penile doppler ultrasound 3 times
Frist time by very low doze and they found venous leakage.
Second time good result without any problems
Third time like Second time but with some microcalcification.
I do cavernosography but it show no thing wrong with me.
So
Why did still have erectile dysfunction.
I can not have erection by arousel only by physical masterbation.
Very low senstivity.
What happen to me?
Did i damage my self by over pumping?
Please help me.
I damaged my peins 2012 by enlargment exersise by home made penis pump. 2 penile doppler with normal result and 1 cavernosography with normal result.

Alan810

Re: Erectile dysfunction and numbness after over penis pumping

Postby Alan810 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:49 pm

I'm not a doctor, but if you can get an erection by masturbation and not by external arousal, it sure sounds like you are worrying in anticipation, concentrating too much on performance, and turning yourself off. Force yourself to relax and take your mind off your problem and think about your partner and not about yourself. I know that takes some doing but it just might help. I have similar issues in difficulty in achieving an orgasm. When I feel it coming on, I find myself trying io hard to push it over the edge and subsequently lose it. If I force myself to relax and not think about it - it happens. Give it a try and some time.
84 yrs old. Married 40 yrs. On meds for B/P, Cholesterol and BPH. Greenlight procedure yrs ago. 30 yrs ED w/Retrograde Ejaculations. Tried Pills, Injections & different pumps. Excellent results with ErecAId pump & Beige D & Gray D rings.

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:12 pm

Pumpingvictum wrote:When i was 19 years old i read about penis enlargment exersise. I made home made one. After use for a While or over use. I found that my peins is numb and i had lower erection quality
I do doppler penile doppler ultrasound 3 times

So have you stopped all pumping or have you continued to use it?
Do your urologists think your issue is related to pumping?

Also what is the difference between cavernosography and the doppler tests?

I've had neither, but wonder what would be best.

Pumpingvictum

Postby Pumpingvictum » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:40 am

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:
Pumpingvictum wrote:When i was 19 years old i read about penis enlargment exersise. I made home made one. After use for a While or over use. I found that my peins is numb and i had lower erection quality
I do doppler penile doppler ultrasound 3 times

So have you stopped all pumping or have you continued to use it?
Do your urologists think your issue is related to pumping?

Also what is the difference between cavernosography and the doppler tests?

I've had neither, but wonder what would be best.

I did not have sex with any woman ever.
Cavernosography use xray with caverject to cause erection and saline to test dynamic of erection with xray dye to be detected with x ray.
Doppler ultrasound just caverject injection with doppler ultrasound prob to detect tissue and blood inflow and outflow
I damaged my peins 2012 by enlargment exersise by home made penis pump. 2 penile doppler with normal result and 1 cavernosography with normal result.

Pumpingvictum

Postby Pumpingvictum » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:41 am

Alan810 wrote:I'm not a doctor, but if you can get an erection by masturbation and not by external arousal, it sure sounds like you are worrying in anticipation, concentrating too much on performance, and turning yourself off. Force yourself to relax and take your mind off your problem and think about your partner and not about yourself. I know that takes some doing but it just might help. I have similar issues in difficulty in achieving an orgasm. When I feel it coming on, I find myself trying io hard to push it over the edge and subsequently lose it. If I force myself to relax and not think about it - it happens. Give it a try and some time.

What about numbness?

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:00 pm

Are you still using the homemade pumping device?

What else are you doing with your penis?

Pumpingvictum

Postby Pumpingvictum » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:47 pm

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:Are you still using the homemade pumping device?

What else are you doing with your penis?

No i did not use it. I stop use it from 2012. Just masterbate to test myself

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:52 pm

Since your tests were normal. Do they call your ed psychogenic related?

Obviously it is possible to hurt yourself with pumping, but I would think you would stop anything that doesn't feel right or is causing pain. It is good you are giving the pumping a break. The tissues in the penis can probably benefit from a break once in awhile. If you can masturbate your erect penis it seems like you might be okay. IDK you can PM me if you want to continue the conversation

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”