Wrong areas pulled in

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Anonymous FT Member

Re: Wrong areas pulled in

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:46 pm

Alan810 wrote:If you are not using rings, you might want to try the following sleeve. I have used it for quite a while and found it very comfortable and inexpensive. So far has not let the pump pull in any part that's not wanted. Works well for me for training but not when I'm using rings. I bought several because I found that they eventually tear with daily use.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/194251343932

I checked the link, and a little concerned about the inside hole dimensions. I'm not huge, but I'm thinking that hole would be tight on me in a VED. Does it stretch a lot?

Alan810

Postby Alan810 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:34 pm

Yes, it's does stretch a lot and still provides a comfortable good seal. Give it a try - it's very inexpensive and you'll probably be happy with it. Post results when and if you try it.
84 yrs old. Married 40 yrs. On meds for B/P, Cholesterol and BPH. Greenlight procedure yrs ago. 30 yrs ED w/Retrograde Ejaculations. Tried Pills, Injections & different pumps. Excellent results with ErecAId pump & Beige D & Gray D rings.

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:32 pm

Alan810 wrote:Yes, it's does stretch a lot and still provides a comfortable good seal. Give it a try - it's very inexpensive and you'll probably be happy with it. Post results when and if you try it.

I wonder if they will work on a cylinder with a flared base?

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”