Red spots after pumping.

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Halfman

Red spots after pumping.

Postby Halfman » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:10 am

Hi guys.
I finally got my Vacuum to work, but this morning, after using It, i noticed red spots along my shaft.
Is it a big deal? Should i stop pumping and throw my VED away?
I'm using It in order to Stretch my penis before surgery.
Thanks.

gjmjoe017

Re: Red spots after pumping.

Postby gjmjoe017 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:45 am

Probably pumping up too much and using too much pressure.Pump up and hold it and you will gradually feel the pressure increasing.You don’t want it to start causing pain,if it does release the pressure and start over!Its a learning process to use one properly!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:55 am

Usually it is too much pressure. Back off a little.
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Halfman

Postby Halfman » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:58 am

gjmjoe017 wrote:Probably pumping up too much and using too much pressure.Pump up and hold it and you will gradually feel the pressure increasing.You don’t want it to start causing pain,if it does release the pressure and start over!Its a learning process to use one properly!

You're right. I probably overpumped. I was worried after seeing those red spots. I don't want to cause permanent nerve or vascular damaged to my penis, especially before surgery.
Hope to heal.

Alan810

Postby Alan810 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:15 pm

Halfman wrote:Hi guys.
I finally got my Vacuum to work, but this morning, after using It, i noticed red spots along my shaft.
Is it a big deal? Should i stop pumping and throw my VED away?
I'm using It in order to Stretch my penis before surgery.
Thanks.

When I first started using VED, I had a similar problem but it was red spot on the glans. Went to my Uro and he was not concerned as it had started dissipating. It was gone in a about a week and repeated then next time I pumped. I then started reading FT posts concerning pumping and change from pumping all at once to gradual. No issues since. Since I'm on blood thinners, I attribute the spots to a hematoma from internal blood leakage (personal and not professional opinion). Recommend just take it easy and slowly increase the vacuum.
84 yrs old. Married 40 yrs. On meds for B/P, Cholesterol and BPH. Greenlight procedure yrs ago. 30 yrs ED w/Retrograde Ejaculations. Tried Pills, Injections & different pumps. Excellent results with ErecAId pump & Beige D & Gray D rings.

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:00 pm

They're called petechiae. Formed when capillaries break open. Usually caused by too much vacuum applied too fast. It's a sign to back it down a few notches. Should gradually disappear. Most of the time it's considered a minor injury.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”