Safe / Ideal Vacuum Pressure?

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Rodsmen

Re: Safe / Ideal Vacuum Pressure?

Postby Rodsmen » Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:39 pm

MuscleDaddyRWC wrote:Kevin,

Similar to you, I find anything under 250 unhelpful. I usually pump to 280-300mbar and then either take the pump hose off and hold it there (usually twice per session), or let it naturally come down to about 100 and then restart the pump and bring it back up (several times per session). Right now, I’m doing one session a day. My pump is from Mr S Leather, but the same as LA Pump.

—Michael

Thanks Michael, I feel better knowing I’m not the only one using much more vacuum that typically referenced. I want maximum results before my surgery!

Kevin
67 yrs. gay married 30 years, open relationship. Dr. Jesse Mills UCLA 11/29/23. OEM 7-1/2" x 7". Pumped 8" x 7-1/2" 16 weeks 7-7/8" (20cm) x 6-1/2" (16.5cm) girth. See Rodsmen's Journal for photos or DM.

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:40 am

SearchingUSA wrote:I was implanted two months ago and have recently begun using a VED on the chance that it will help with growth. The pump I'm using is https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07 ... UTF8&psc=1 and it has a mbar pressure display on it. Strangely, I can't seem to find discussion about what the safe or ideal millibar should be for pumping.

When I pumped today, the mbars were measuring between -50 and -75 (depending on how good my seal was), and my shaft and glans gradually became so purple that I stopped after 9 minutes. On one hand, getting purple seems to indicate that the pump was doing its job and bringing in bloodflow. On the other hand, I didn't feel a really noticeable 'stretch' of engorgement, which makes me wonder if I should have had the pressure higher.

Not sure if this matters, but I'm not using any restrictors on my shaft. I'm just putting the VED over my 70% pumped erection and leaving it active for the entire time.

Does anyone have a resource that would help me understand what millibars I should be targeting, and how long is safe at that level if I'm not using a restrictor?

Thanks in advance to my FT family.

in my opinion from trying to find the same info ,no one has a clue .ecuas ethere aren't any study's on the subject . i have seen to do 2 minute and 3 minute vacuum with a one minute break in-between and do that for 10-15 minutes . not to go over 10# of vacuum . and every other time/method you can think of . the manufacturers themselves wont give details on how long and how much to pump[ law suit fear?]. one thing i read and think is good is to pump a little and wait 10 seconds for delayed blood flow to enter then repeat , continue to your desired vacuum amount . and that if your member is getting too dark the vacuum is to high and can cause damage to the tissue .
i start at 2.5 # of vacuum for 2-3 minutes then maybe in between 2.5 and 5 # the second round .
the last time i will go past 5# for maximum length but not more than half a minute .
i get good engorgement /girth with only a little darkening of the skin that way .
i don't have a implant but am considering a malleable and want to NOT loose any size .so i'm working on possible temporary size gain just for the implant if only to end up with what i have now instead of less

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:55 pm

I regularly go on several penis enhancement sites and it seems the consensus seems to be (after conditioning your dick at lower vacuum levels and shorter times) in order to prevent excess edema you should limit the vacuum to under 5 hg (175 mlb) and 20 minutes. That being said, I often increase the vacuum to 10 hg (350 mlb) for a few minutes during the session, but limit the time under vacuum to 15 minutes. One session in am and one in pm.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Rodsmen

Postby Rodsmen » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:25 am

I have gotten some DM's about "before and after" photos. I have gotten more aggressive about the vacuum pressure I use as my rescheduled surgery date of 11/29/23 draws nearer. I am now using 270 mbar (which only dips to 230 mbar before pumping again with my 8-level pump) for at least four, 5-minute sessions a day, but typically at least six sessions. The only downside is a little "turkey neck" that can develop, but that disappears in a day if I don't pump (or at least with much vacuum).

Here are some before photos where I had been pumping intermittently, but not seriously:
https://www.dropbox.com/t/15DSTlgRNdMLLb3O

Here are some after a couple of months of being serious about pumping:
https://www.dropbox.com/t/Jgeuo1IeHqDV777A

You can see that I am filling the girth of the pump (having outgrown two others), and as of the last few weeks, my dick is pushing pretty hard on the pump mechanism at 8". I just want the most possible size before surgery, plus there is real peer-reviewed evidence that pumping in advance makes the surgery go more smoothly.

Best regards,
Kevin
67 yrs. gay married 30 years, open relationship. Dr. Jesse Mills UCLA 11/29/23. OEM 7-1/2" x 7". Pumped 8" x 7-1/2" 16 weeks 7-7/8" (20cm) x 6-1/2" (16.5cm) girth. See Rodsmen's Journal for photos or DM.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”