purchasing a pump

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
shipper222001

purchasing a pump

Postby shipper222001 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:20 am

Can anyone recomend a good place to purchase a penis pump. do they come in different sizes? Im small just 5 1/2x 5" I would like to mainly increase my girth.

Does using a pump affect trimix>

3mtrship

Re: purchasing a pump

Postby 3mtrship » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:58 am

shipper222001,

I don't know about a pump and trimix but I bought a manual pump from http://www.noogleberry.com/shop/ and have been happy. If you mention Frank Talk while purchasing, you get a 10% discount.

What you will get:

System includes rings, gel, carry case, etc, free shipping and 1 year warranty.

What you will get:

• A rigid, smooth, round-ended, clear cylinder, 8 inches in length by 2 inches in width. There is a measuring scale on the side of cylinder.

• A very effective, durable hand pump constructed of high quality plastic with a vacuum release valve which allows you to control the amount of pressure required.

• High quality, anti-kink, connecting tubing.
•Two different sizes of inner cylinder rings, this enables the system to fit smaller penises. Many vacuum systems do not include these essential items.
• Three rubber erection maintaining rings, of various sizes and shapes, very soft and durable.
• A loading cone, to enable easy loading of erection ring onto the cylinder.
• A 42gm tube of high quality, sterile, water-based lubricating gel.
• A neat, discrete travel bag to contain the system.
• Clear written instructions for using the system.
• After sales, on-line support by a qualified and experienced person and supply of further erection rings, spares and gel if necessary.

Please lets us know how things go for you.

Kind Regards, Jim

buckster

Postby buckster » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:19 pm

Depends on what the pump is for. The one I use the most is a cheap pump I bought from the adult store for $15. It is all rubber and plastic so I can use it in the shower. It does not come with rings. It is great for theapy and everyday use. The first one I bought was an Encore pump for around $100. It is electric or manual and comes with rings and a video how to use it.
Buck
Age 68. Married 49 years. Location Oregon. PCa at age 56. Open RP surgery and radiation treatment. Oral or injection drugs didn't work. Implanted 10/13/20. Titan Narrow Base 18cm with 1cm left and 1.5cm right rear tip extenders.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:45 pm

If you are pumping for girth, you should get a pump with a vacuum gauge. With a 5 inch girth you may want to start with a 1.75 inch diameter cylinder. You can get a good quality system from Lapdist.com (LA Pump). Cost is about $140. However, you can source the identical pump from Harbor Freight Tools for about $26 or as low as $17 with a coupon from an auto magazine. If you go to the web site, you can check their cylinder sizing chart.

If you intend to pump for extended periods of time (15 plus minutes), it is important to get a cylinder with a flanged edge or equipped with a thick silicone padded "doughnut". Pumptoys.com offers extremely comfortable cylinder equipped with silicone padded ends.

The above recommendations are intended for serious pumpers. If you just want to sample pumping before laying out the extra money for comfort and long term use, try one of the sex shop pumps first to make sure pumping is for you. If you want to be a serious pumper ( girth orniented), check out my earlier thread in this forum for detailed instructions on how to pump safely.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:39 pm

Ship,

On this question:

I'd say, Yes, it definitely contributes to added girth if you pump within, say, 6 hours before using Trimix.

I don't have any definitive numbers but will try to get some and will add them here.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

olie20

Postby olie20 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:32 am

Recommend you get your doctor to perscribe one for you then find a reputable supplier lie Vacurect Pump System, and then Medicare will cover the majority of cost for it.

shipper222001 wrote:Can anyone recomend a good place to purchase a penis pump. do they come in different sizes? Im small just 5 1/2x 5" I would like to mainly increase my girth.

antelope

Postby antelope » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:34 pm

Before investing in a medical grade pump, you might want to consider trying out a cheapie just for practice. Google "Fireman's Pump" and go from there. Mine cost $19.95 and it works as well as any I've heard about. I use it for penile rehab and stretching purposes on non Trimix days. It definitely does the stretching; the end result is always a nice grin on my face.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:25 pm

If insurance covers a significant portion of the cost, I would go for a medically approved VED. Better quality and significantly more comfortable. Also, the medical VED is designed to make the application of the constriction band much easier and more precisely placed at the closest point to the base. And this is coming from a guy who has been using a top quality "adult store" pump for three years.

Thanks to greggshere, I have been testing an AMS VED for the past week and have found that it has some advantages over an "adult store" pump though it also has some disadvantages. I well shortly be posting a comparative review of the two types of systems.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping

newly1

Postby newly1 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Wanted used vacurect pump? okiedokie9876@gmail.com

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:40 pm

newly1 wrote:Wanted used vacurect pump? okiedokie9876@gmail.com

Try this web site. I recommend the OTC Vitality by AMS for $99. You can also get an Encore for $90.
http://www.MEDICALDEPARTMENTSTORE.COM/p ... -s/239.htm

Here is another one for $50 which has a flanged cylinder edge for comfort and a vacuum gauge for maintaining a safe vacuum level during extended theropy sessions:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Phenom-Calibr ... penis+pump
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”