Barely Used Pump Available

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Jkeats

Barely Used Pump Available

Postby Jkeats » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:27 pm

I have a SOMAerectStf Response II vacuum therapy pump that has been barely used. I got it in the summer of 2011. I have recently completed implant surgery and would be happy to give the pump to someone who could use it. If you can pay for postage, I'll put it in the mail to you right away.) By "barely," I mean that I opened it, looked at the CD, and tried it once and then realized it wasn't for me. Let me know if anyone is interested. (Or if anyone knows of an entity that collects items like this and redistributes them to guys who need them, that would be great as well.
58 yrs.; history of long term ED --- recently figured out this was due to chronic venous leak; implant of AMS 700 ultrex on 8.27.2012 @ Brigham and women's hospital, Boston MA

Cajun Jeff

Re: Barely Used Pump Available

Postby Cajun Jeff » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Paul here on FT collects them to distribute to guys that can't afford them. Please shoot him an email.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”