Pumping for length

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Agfa13

Re: Pumping for length

Postby Agfa13 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:19 pm

Great!
HOW did you pump?
After you maxxed out, then what?
Was it a matter of walking around longer than usual?
Pumping to max for a bit, then deflating (but not completely)?
Please, do tell. I definitely am interested!
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

csr1224

Postby csr1224 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:46 pm

Yes. My routine is bathtime pumping at 5mmhg for about 2-5 mins , rest a min or two, pump again at 8mmhg for 2 or 3 mins, rest, etc. Keep going for about an hr. As you get higher than 10mmhg be sure not to go longer than 30 seconds to a min.

Frequency is super important. If you have a strong session...be sure to tug and stretch manually throughout the day to avoid turtling and healing shorter. Every two or three days I rest it and perhaps only lightly pump for a min or two.
Expect to retract days after a strong session. It's normal. Keep tugging and manually stretching if you're not pumping. I stopped worrying about exact inches so often. I always Guage results based on a two week off period following several months of stretching and pumping. Two weeks of nothing allows full healing and a good visual with no edema or false measuring.

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:58 pm

Good advice csr1224. That is basically the same routine I use. I hate the edema long time pumping does. That’s the main reason of resting it as far as I’m concerned. Just getting a good stretch and filling the cavernosum is my objective, not filling tissue with edema.
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

csr1224

Postby csr1224 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:08 pm

ETguy, have you made any decent gains with your routine? Ones you can call permanent?

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:30 pm

Yes, but I think I’ve maxed out with only an inch gain in length and 1/2 inch in girth.
Which I’m ok with because it seems to be permanent. I hope you get the results you want.
If you have any questions that you don’t feel comfortable with posting just PM me.
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:43 pm

I dunno if my LeLuv pump gage is defective, but I go right up to 15 hg which is the red line ,then quickly back down and repeat that cycle for about 5 mins. Every time I get to 15 my size increases more -- totaling about an inch during the exercise. I see other brothers going no higher than 8-10 at most. I don't get any edema, and I have gotten extra length over the months since my implant so I don't think I'm doing any damage, but will welcome differing opinions.
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

archway

Postby archway » Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:47 pm

How does one know if the pump is at the correct pressure if there is no gauge (like on the Encore ).
Archway 64 years old married 43 yrs
Venous Leak 15 + years Tried everything to no avail
2/2015 Titan 22cm RT 1cm R RTE
Dr Eid NY NY

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”