EZ Rings

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Alan810

EZ Rings

Postby Alan810 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:37 pm

Have any of you guys using VEDs had any experience with Timm Osbon EZRings? I'm currently enjoying 15+ minutes of success with two ErecAid Rings (Pink D and Gray D) and have all sizes, but have not tried, an EZRing yet. Would like to know how well the EZ Ring worked and if there is an EZRing equivalent size to what I am currently using.
84 yrs old. Married 40 yrs. On meds for B/P, Cholesterol and BPH. Greenlight procedure yrs ago. 30 yrs ED w/Retrograde Ejaculations. Tried Pills, Injections & different pumps. Excellent results with ErecAId pump & Beige D & Gray D rings.

3xbypass

Re: EZ Rings

Postby 3xbypass » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:47 pm

Size D rings are 0.75 Inch or 19mm. The only advantage of the EZ ring is you avoid the "snap" using regular rings when transferring the ring from the cylinder to your penis.

If two rings work best for you I doubt you will find a single EZ ring works as well. That was my experience.

Lots of info here https://www.vitalitymedical.com/male-en ... bands.html

Alan810

Re: EZ Rings

Postby Alan810 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:41 pm

Well, I found the answer out for myself. The EZ Ring (#4) is not near as effective as the ErecAid double ring (Pink D & Gray D). I was hoping it would have because of the simplicity of positioning for use on the Osbon pump - no stretching or snapping in place. Going back to what I know works!
84 yrs old. Married 40 yrs. On meds for B/P, Cholesterol and BPH. Greenlight procedure yrs ago. 30 yrs ED w/Retrograde Ejaculations. Tried Pills, Injections & different pumps. Excellent results with ErecAId pump & Beige D & Gray D rings.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”