Big badass bulging vein

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Dogmeat

Big badass bulging vein

Postby Dogmeat » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:17 am

I have finally taken the plunge in finding a solution to my hopefully temporary crisis and started experimenting with my new pump.
I had a few practise sessions for a few days, and just wanted to try a loose ring.
I used the absolute largest, slackest 'practise ring' and popped him on after pumping.

It felt ok with hardly any discomfort (havn't got the foam sleeve yet) but on the right of the shaft I have a huge bulging vein.
I tried gently masturbating and it feels as though the ring is drawing more blood in as it moves. The sight of that vein has me really worried. Is this natural?

I am also concerned about the cylinder. There are 3 sizes and it says in the literature that if your at the sides you need to order a bigger cylinder. Whilst pumping I am touching both sides. There is an A, B and C size with C being the biggest. Is there a D or E? Do I really need a bigger cylinder.

The model is 'soma correct xtra' by Augusta Medical Systems.

thinktank

Re: Big badass bulging vein

Postby thinktank » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:23 pm

Go here and match your size with the size cylinder you need https://www.lapdist.com/sizing.htm

You can even call the owner of this site. He is a very nice guy and can make suggestions for you.

These people are among the most reputable in pumping.

Dogmeat

Postby Dogmeat » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Thanks TK, will do.

It's the bulging vein I'm really concerned about.
I am desperately hoping it's not going to make using the pump a non starter.

Dogmeat

Postby Dogmeat » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:46 am

Tried again last night. The ring is definately drawing more blood in as it moves up and down the shaft making it feel dangerously hard.
I surely can't be the only person who's experienced this?

thinktank

Postby thinktank » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:51 am

Dogmeat

I hope someone comes to your aid.

In the meantime, you should check out thundersplace.com or PEGym.com. Those websites have pumping forums to ask your questions. I also think there are other pumping websites out there.

DtWarren is the most knowledgeable guy here on pumping. You should PM him. He is a great guy and has helped me and many others on this forum.

Dogmeat

Postby Dogmeat » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:48 pm

OK, Thanks Tank, will do.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”