Advice on using pump

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
justwanahavefun

Advice on using pump

Postby justwanahavefun » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:24 am

Hi guys. I am currently diagnosed with psychogenic ED (not sure about that, but my uro believes that's the case). Should I use vacuum pump as a preventive measure to any deterioration process in my penis? Any insights?

abhishek26

Re: Advice on using pump

Postby abhishek26 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:57 am

do you regularly get strong morning wood? if so, you shouldn't observe any deterioration as far as I know. but yeah if you don't get sufficient morning erections, then go ahead and use a pump (but with many precautions of course)
24 y/o suffering from sudden onset of severe ED (from previously having no ED at all). perfectly normal penile doppler and blood/hormone/urine test results. UPDATE: diagnosed with tight pelvic floor dysfunction :roll:

justwanahavefun

Postby justwanahavefun » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:26 pm

abhishek26 wrote:do you regularly get strong morning wood? if so, you shouldn't observe any deterioration as far as I know. but yeah if you don't get sufficient morning erections, then go ahead and use a pump (but with many precautions of course)

No, i have rare morning wood. What precautions are you talking about? Do you have any link to the protocol?

Geronimo

Postby Geronimo » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:56 am

Hi, yes I thin its a good idea to use a VED, i would start with short sessions of say around 10 minutes daily for a week or two, only go too 70% of your erection size, as your penis get used to pumping then then move to 2 sessions a day then increase sesssion time to 15 minutes.
what pump to buy? i started with the Soma 3 cylinder pump, very good, but my penis was too big for the 'A' (smallest) cylinder and soon be to big for the 'B' cylinder (this is girth size) i now use the Soma XL cylinder which I find perfect, so the size of your penis matters, don't waste your money on VEDs that will not take your size when fully erect.
72 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED & hand massage, given me a big fatter penis, , love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:14 am

The trick is finding a routine that you can stick to. What works for me is routines I can use during my daily showers.

Go slowly at first and find what works for you and what you can stick to.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”