VED for beginners - any advice is welcomed

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
AnotherOldMan

Re: VED for beginners - any advice is welcomed

Postby AnotherOldMan » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:44 am

VED is working. I don't see the big deal other than getting cold blood into the penis, that shrinks immediately when the VED suction is removed. I can't imagine how people use this for penetration, based on my results.

Over all it has been very successful for us. There are a few downsides. 1. 30 minutes max before rings must come off. 2. Some discomfort. 3. Kind of awkward to use.
Upsides, 1. Able to have penetrative sex with excellent results. 2. 30 minute limit is easy to work around. 3. Discomfort can be reduced a great deal.4. Wife is extremely pleased with super stiff erection that she doesn't have to work for. No worry it will fade before she cums.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Geronimo

Postby Geronimo » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:50 am

Hi, you have, or most have to use a cock ring with VED,with a cock you can pump up to erection size, with cock ring fitted you beable to keep a good hard erection, well it works well for me.
also a VED is for men with PD, the VED keeps the penis straight when pumped up.
72 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED & hand massage, given me a big fatter penis, , love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

truckeic

Postby truckeic » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:56 am

My .02 worth...
I bought a Vacurect pump and it works well! The constriction rings are nice and easy to use. The pump itself limits the amopunt of pressure you can build. Easy one handed operation. Yes they are quite expensive but have a money back program if you don't like it.
52 yrs Type-2 Diabetes since 2003, ED issues since 2016, tried Oral Meds stopped working, started Trimix April 2018, Hickory NC USA

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”