Does constrictive rings affect ejaculation and prostate

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Alan810

Re: Does constrictive rings affect ejaculation and prostate

Postby Alan810 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:14 pm

I'm able to stretch an Osbon tension ring onto my Vacurect Pump using a shield between my body and the pump opening and it works well. I have a little difficulty transferring the ring off the VED but I've overcome that by having my wife remove the VED while I transfer the ring to my member.. I'm at Level 4 using a Standard Tension (Pink) "D" ring which provides a decent erection, but vein leakage begins at about 5 minutes or so. I prefer the Osbon ring over the Wacurect ring in that it's easier to remove but the Vacurect is much easier to apply. Still experimenting with both brands and others. I have a question - how do you apply two Osbon rings and why is two rings a higher level than one high tension?
85 yrs old. Married 42 yrs. On meds for B/P, Cholesterol and BPH. Greenlight procedure yrs ago. 30 yrs ED w/Retrograde Ejaculations. Tried Pills, Injections & different pumps. Excellent results with ErecAId pump & Beige D & Gray D rings.

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:00 pm

how do you apply two Osbon rings

I use 2 methods to apply 2 rings. I use an Encore pump.
The first method is to load both rings on the pump so they are applied at the same time.
The second is to use one ring, pump and apply the ring. Then add another ring of your choice and pump and apply the 2nd ring. Before you start to pump, in order to get a good vacuum carefully bend the ears of the ring already on and make sure both ears are inside the cylinder. I use the larger Encore cylinder for the 2nd ring. It makes it easier to get the ring that is already on inside the cylinder. The other problem the larger cylinder solves is when I use the one ring first method with a standard size Encore cylinder my dick hits the underside of the pump device.

and why is two rings a higher level than one high tension?

They are saying 2 rings are higher tension than any one ring as long as one of the 2 rings is a medium size.I have also had good luck with a large standard((beige-A) and a medium high(pink-D)
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:39 am

AN02020 wrote:
Cigar56 wrote:You should check with your doctor. I have researched this issue very thoroughly and have not found a source indicating that your prostate could be damaged by an inability to ejaculate. I think the next step for guys in our situation is to experiment with tension rings that still get the job done but aren't so restrictive that ejaculation and semen is blocked. For example, the Timm Osborn Tension Band I use has a u-shaped notch. Through research I found that the U-shape notch is supposed to be positioned so that it is at the bottom of your penis to allow ejaculation and release of your semen.

Hasn't worked for me yet but you should give it a try.

Good luck.

Thanks for providing this information. I found the following product in the UK, I hope I can solve the issue with this

https://www.stressnomore.co.uk/osbon-er ... 10193.html

please have a look at this and share your advice.

Hello AN02020,

Sorry for the tardy response! I love my medical grade vacuum pump, but am still struggling to orgasm and ejaculate after pumping and and applying the constrictive ring. Also, thanks for the link to the Stress No More website. I am using the exact same Erecaid high tension bands pictured in the links. But still no progress with ejaculating or orgasms. I am going to schedule an appointment with my urologist/implant surgeon, Dr. Jeff Brady (Orlando) and I will report back on what he says. Thanks.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”