Monster Dick With Medical Grade Vacuum Pump

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Sean762

Re: Monster Dick With Medical Grade Vacuum Pump

Postby Sean762 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:05 pm

How many inches of mercury are you pumping to? I've 'read' that 10 inches Hg is max....but have seen 5 inches as being far safer.

To whoever wondered about permanence, before I had ED, I tried Penis Enlargement via vacuum pumping. I went from 7.25" Bone Pressed Erect Length to 8" in 3 months. I don't know that I gained much in my largest girth measurement (I'm built weird I think in that my base is really thick...6.75" circumference)....but my mid shaft and corona girth were visually much larger after starting pumping (don't have pre-pumping measurements, but I'm 5.9" at the ridge of my head and 5.6" mid shaft now). That started in Jan. 2013. I pumped on and off for years...but never have gained any more size....haven't lost any either though....

BIG CAVEAT to all this....I do believe that I may have caused tissue damage to my penis from the extreme pumping and edema over the years. I think if I hadn't become obsessed with a 'goal' of 9", and had stopped after that initial 6 months or so (to make sure I wouldn't make any additional gains after that first 3)....I may have not had ED issues. I can't say for certain and my urologists have both said pumping cannot damage your penis or contribute to ED. I'm not sure I agree.

Long story short....don't overpump and be careful with your pressures....just a personal word of caution.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”