Anyone use VED post IPP surgery?

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
gjmjoe017

Re: Anyone use VED post IPP surgery?

Postby gjmjoe017 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:38 pm

For me it engorges both the glans and shaft.I get no blood flow and have a bad leak.VED with rings holds it in and makes it longer and thicker.Don’t use it all the time.
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

ForestRiver1

Re: Anyone use VED post IPP surgery?

Postby ForestRiver1 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:10 am

KenJ1947 wrote:
Pamen116 wrote:Just a few questions if you have:

Do you use VED with your implant inflated or deflated?

Have you seen any growth (width/length/blood flow)?

How often do you pump?

I currently have a IPP and I’m about at the 1 year mark post surgery. I understand the risk aquatinted with using VED with an implant, but I’m curious if anyone here has had success using VED post IPP.

FWIW, my doc said, forcefully, don't use a pump as it might cause problems with the "plumbing"...I'd like to hear from a few more IPP implanted guys about it.

I tried the VED once but i felt direct pressure on the tubing below the shaft. Any advice on avoiding damage to the tubing? Especially when using the cock ring?
A
Prost cancer diag age 49; RP 6/20 MDAnderson; PI 10/21 UTSW, AMS CX 21cm +1rt. 6.75 pre, current tbd? 6 weeks post, still significant cycling pain.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”