Vacuum pump crush my balls

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
SAMIBxL

Re: Vacuum pump crush my balls

Postby SAMIBxL » Wed May 05, 2021 11:06 am

Yes ! This one https://www.mypelvichealth.co.uk/en/men ... rect-xtra/ 6 days ago and i wait for delivery

richkez32

Postby richkez32 » Wed May 05, 2021 12:39 pm

SAMIBxL wrote:Yes ! This one https://www.mypelvichealth.co.uk/en/men ... rect-xtra/ 6 days ago and i wait for delivery

They are a very good product I have the SOMAerect Response ii
I had a RP in 2016 and a year later My psa started to rise resulting in having 37 sections of radio therapy. 2021 Testosterone replacement stopped due to psa rising again. Oncologist says most likely coming from a malignant source. I am at my wits end.

SAMIBxL

Postby SAMIBxL » Thu May 06, 2021 2:57 am

richkez32 wrote:
SAMIBxL wrote:Yes ! This one https://www.mypelvichealth.co.uk/en/men ... rect-xtra/ 6 days ago and i wait for delivery

They are a very good product I have the SOMAerect Response ii

And you dont have any problems with the size of the cylinders, or the c-ring ?
Is it easy to use ? And how long are you using your Somaerect pump ?.

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Sat May 08, 2021 10:22 pm

SAMIBxL wrote:I have been using a vacuum pump for 1 month and it cost me around 40 euros. It is electric.

I have a problem and would like to hear from you. I have a penile prosthesis which is not enough for me, to have a real erection I have to use an erection pump and a penis ring.

When I activate the erection pump, once at the end of level 2 and at the beginning of level 3 (the power), my left testicle gets crushed by the base of the pump, it is very painful, and I can't continue.

What do you recommend ? Is it the problem of a bad pump?

And which erection pump do you recommend? I live in Belgium.

Thank you guys

How can you have a penile implant and still need to use the vacuum device? can you tell us more? And why not use the manual one so you have better control over the erection process?

Bluewhippet

Postby Bluewhippet » Sun May 09, 2021 9:53 am

I suspect that I have the same electric pump. Unless you have much above average penis girth the problem is that the diameter of the pump cylinder opening is too large.The cylinder on mine is 2.35 inches diameter (7.47.inches girth). I found that I had a cylinder from a manual pump which fitted the electric pump but tapered slightly to an entry diameter of 2 inches (6.3 inches girth). This is perfect for me. Moreover, the narrower cylinder has no lip (ridge) making it much more suitable for use with constriction rings. Hope that helps.
80 year old Type2 diabetic, long term ED, pills then injections PGE1. After 4 years they became less effective. Implanted 20/3/2018 by NHS. AMS 700 CX 15+4 cm with MS pump. Never had any significant pain. Still working perfectly and used regularly.

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:47 am

I have found larger diameter cylinders are much more prone to do this. A low cost sex store ring strategically placed over the "boys" can help. A smaller diameter cylinder that doesn't cover so much scrotal tissue works even better. Using both a smaller diameter and a cock ring almost completely eliminates this problem.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”