Kinda starting over!

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
LeRoastBeef

Re: Kinda starting over!

Postby LeRoastBeef » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:04 pm

You're absolutely right, I should have done that. I have a tendency to assume I would never get a refund. Which is daft.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:46 pm

Yes, i do feel a little less stressed now that ive accepted im at the end of my injections era of only 17 months. If id only knew how fast it would've been over si quickly, I'd have done these surgeries sooner, like a lot have said on here, but your just hoping for a solution to a temporary situation i guess. Just not really looking forward to another round of pain, lol. But i will deal with it. the other journey is over now. Thx, lee.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:21 pm

Got my ved today, ordered 3/22 . Its the lever one( grease gun type handle), gage, 2 1/2 in cylinder with 1" hole on the end and what looks like a ring with tabs like a osborne ring. Trial run by myself to figure out. I'll use 100 mg sildenafil and ring or rings (ie, i still have to use 2 rings even with pills, sometimes 3 . Ill just try the one that came with it. never used one so any info will be appreciated. Lee
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”