Why Have I been shy? VED? etc....

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
silverdude

Why Have I been shy? VED? etc....

Postby silverdude » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:23 pm

Why have I been shy regarding ED? A closet ED older dude in hiding? Lack of research on my part....Received a sex shop VED for trial purposes, and after reading all that is available on this, and the pros and cons. Interesting experiment! My wife has been asking if I have been stretching, and have told her she gets to "violate" me as her words. I couldn't wait for "violation" trial episode, on my wife's part, so today, with some sidenafil 100mg the process began. Then the constriction ring installation as "perfect fit" product was the choice. As in my language "holy cow"....plumped up the "unit" as I call it, this morning, for a harder penetration than normal. I just couldn't wait to "pounce" (my words) on her. (Almost had something happen prematurely) Waiting for comments from the mrs, as she is not aware, and she fell back asleep, tingling with a happy smile. Remember in one of my posts, my wife is a gift to me and I love her dearly. My wife is "my everything."

Also....I have been suggested by a great member here, to get on injections, and his lengthy discussion of why and such, superior analogy, that I really appreciate! On my next uro visit, in March, will be that discussion.

Anyways I enjoyed some manufactured hardness this morning, and am excited to have my mrs involved in the "violation" frolic! This site, members input, etc., has given me a new meaning in life, an inspiration so to speak. AND I have exited from the ED closet! Again, my thanks!
66 yo dude, happily married. TRT injection. PDE5's. On a diet, meds for high blood pressure. Easy going, pro 2nd amendment. Burn and explosion survivor. My motto, love my wife, work hard, play hard, and stay hard! Trimix injections, 30/1/10.

LeRoastBeef

Re: Why Have I been shy? VED? etc....

Postby LeRoastBeef » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:45 pm

WEll done for cracking on and giving it a go!

Do yo use a pump to get it going or do you just use the rings and drugs?
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”